Go About 2017-11-27

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
FreeFlier

Re: Go About 2017-11-27

Post by FreeFlier »

Krystle might have swum to the island.

--FreeFlier
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

I feel this might be a bit appropriate for the conversation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v3CzvQ9e_w
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

lake_wrangler wrote:It sort of saddens me, though, a little... as if it would somewhat diminish Shelly's own physical prowess... as in, maybe she's not so special, strength-wise, as she was made out to be...

(I'm not saying she's any less strong, just that she may not be quite as unique as we thought...)

But hey... Go Krystle, nice job landing that job!
I can understand this; it's almost like the new gal is a Shelly-Clone; but there is Only One Shelly.

This new Jonnie-On-the-Spot is a fill in to help elevate the one, True, Shelly further up the Pantheon...
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

TazManiac wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:It sort of saddens me, though, a little... as if it would somewhat diminish Shelly's own physical prowess... as in, maybe she's not so special, strength-wise, as she was made out to be...

(I'm not saying she's any less strong, just that she may not be quite as unique as we thought...)

But hey... Go Krystle, nice job landing that job!
I can understand this; it's almost like the new gal is a Shelly-Clone; but there is Only One Shelly.

This new Jonnie-On-the-Spot is a fill in to help elevate the one, True, Shelly further up the Pantheon...
Careful, mate. TIna hears you talking like that the Tiger's engine won;t be the only thing running rough...
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."