That is not what those are.

Keep your eye on this spot for the latest info for original Wapsi Square art and other merchandise.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

That is not what those are.

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Those are not "pajamas".

"Pajamas" are garments you wear to sleep in.

Those are a "nightie" or "negligee".

Those are garments you wear for exercise before you sleep, probably in nothing.

Except, perhaps, a wet spot.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: That is not what those are.

for those who didn't get a look while it was on display at eBay:
jammies.jpg
jammies.jpg (90.71 KiB) Viewed 12953 times
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I agree, while you might slide by w/ the general umbrella term: 'PJs', pajamas are clearly way too definitive to define what she's wearing.

She'll have to take them off...

(Sorry, seeking distractions as a form of reset...)
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Pfft! Men.

I know quite a lot of women who consider an unwired cotton bra and short-shorts pyjamas.

Negligee leaves nothing much at all to the imagination, while this is rather tasteful.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Besides, do you want to be the one to make poor little Atsali sad at her first ever pyjama party by telling her that she's not wearing proper pyjamas? Eh?
Dave

Post by Dave »

DinkyInky wrote:Pfft! Men.
Hmmm. Given all of the focus in the media, in recent weeks, about males (prefer not to call them "men") who have been obnoxious, overly grabby, six-hands-going-everywhere, excessively touchy-feely, and so forth...

... maybe these garments serve a defensive purpose? Maybe they're paw-jammers?
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

DinkyInky wrote:Pfft! Men...
If I only had a Nickel for every time...

I still maintain while that's an 'Outfit', it ain't pajamas.

'Atsali wore her outfit to her first pajama party..' No conflict there.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Dave wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:Pfft! Men.
Hmmm. Given all of the focus in the media, in recent weeks, about males (prefer not to call them "men") who have been obnoxious, overly grabby, six-hands-going-everywhere, excessively touchy-feely, and so forth...

... maybe these garments serve a defensive purpose? Maybe they're paw-jammers?
Mother and Daddy gave me a particular skill-set after I had an 'issue' with a (insert expletives here)...that sort of thing doesn't happen anymore. I've also shared that with my oldest friends girls. Jerky boys tend to avoid them now.

I believe self-defense needs to be a thing taught in schools, as well as what no really means, despite whoever says it.

Oh, and I need this brassiere.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

(Thats funny). I was married to a Jessica Rabbit, plus for extra bonus points;
they included a free copy of 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' w/ my first Pioneer Laserdisk Player...

(Hi DInky) -waves-
Dave

Post by Dave »

DinkyInky wrote:Mother and Daddy gave me a particular skill-set after I had an 'issue' with a (insert expletives here)...that sort of thing doesn't happen anymore. I've also shared that with my oldest friends girls. Jerky boys tend to avoid them now.

I believe self-defense needs to be a thing taught in schools, as well as what no really means, despite whoever says it.
How to do a really good finger lock? One which puts the jerk into just the right position to receive a swift kick in the pills? :?

As to teaching self defense, the right to it, and "no means no!" I agree and in fact I think it needs to go further than that. "Lack of competent Yes, means No." Without that, we still run into those nasty "get her really drunk" cases like the one at Stanford.
AnotherFairportfan

Like the frat at Rutgers that just got banned from the campus until 2020 - and then, if the national organisation decides to authorise a chapter, none of the people involved in the current one (i think - maybe it's just the ones suspected of drugging sorority girls at a party) will be allowed to participate.