Apologies for MIA

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Bookworm

Apologies for MIA

Post by Bookworm »

I have a number of things going on right now, so I've been 'missing' from most of the places I would frequent online. Over the next month or so, there will be a number of changes, including possibly downsizing my hosting server (The largest resource/bandwidth hog moved to another site. I don't know if I'll get paid for their last two months or not. We'll see.).

I may also end up with free access to a couple of years of 5 megabit bandwidth, which would let me use the hosting fees to build _much_ better hardware to host more people, as well as provide better overall services for less overhead.

Anyway: Where some people say that things can only go up, and others say that things can only go down, all I can say is that my family not only follows the beat of a different drum - we beat the bloody fool with his own bodhran and run away with it :)
I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.
Wapsi
Site Admin

Re: Apologies for MIA

Post by Wapsi »

I hope things move in a positive direction for you and your family. =) I can check around and see if any comic friends of mine may be interested in new hosting if you'll be up for it. =)