Hi There!

Once you've registered your login, please put a post here. This will help us confirm real users vs spambots, and gives everyone a chance to say hello.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Yana Nimkova

Hi There!

Post by Yana Nimkova »

So, new to the boards, but this is the newest Wapsi Girl. Check me out there, or at Paul's post https://www.facebook.com/pablowapsi/pos ... 1618771875 here. Hope to get to know everyone!
GlytchMeister

Re: Hi There!

Post by GlytchMeister »

Welcome to the forums! You'll find us to be a fairly interesting bunch of people. Congratulations on being a Wapsi Girl!
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Julie

Post by Julie »

I saw your picture and Paul's sketch of you on Facebook! :) Welcome, honorary Jaguar Girl!!
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Welcome! Glad you're here!

And if ever in Texas, be sure to let us know. There is a fair-sized contingent of Wapsi followers in Houston and Dallas, so you'll never want for a friendly face or someone to visit with!
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Hansontoons wrote:There is a fair-sized contingent of Wapsi followers in Houston and Dallas, so you'll never want for a friendly face or someone to visit with!
*raises hand to be counted*
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Welcome aboard- you don't have to be crazy to reside here- we will train you- I cordially invite you to our Fan Art section, where currently there is a number of fanfictions in progress along with several completed-
You might even see some of my work on occasion...

HEY PAUL!!! CAN YOU WORK THIS GIRL INTO YOUR SCRIPT? JUST SAW HER PHOTO AND YOUR TRANSLATION- WOWZER!!!
wadaya think, guys- is she Wapsi material? With legs like that I say she's a centaur...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Sgt. Howard wrote:Welcome aboard- you don't have to be crazy to reside here- we will train you- I cordially invite you to our Fan Art section, where currently there is a number of fanfictions in progress along with several completed-
You might even see some of my work on occasion...

HEY PAUL!!! CAN YOU WORK THIS GIRL INTO YOUR SCRIPT? JUST SAW HER PHOTO AND YOUR TRANSLATION- WOWZER!!!
wadaya think, guys- is she Wapsi material? With legs like that I say she's a centaur...
Of course you'd say she's a centuar. I'd bet money you're biased. I don't suppose you'd be willing to let the lady choose for herself?
I'm too much!
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Merely an observation, m'boy- no harm/disrespect intended... I was only horsing around...

(drops four size 12 horseshoes and the appropriate number of nails in the pun jar)
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Although it seems she's being smart about joining the forum. It appears she's lurking first... always a good move when joining an online community.
I'm too much!
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

GlytchMeister wrote:Although it seems she's being smart about joining the forum. It appears she's lurking first... always a good move when joining an online community.
Yeah, especially when you dorks pun around...scare most off that aren't used to that warped mindset. :P

Anyway welcome, and don't let these dorks scare you off, and if you need, I'll loan you my mallet. :twisted:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

DinkyInky wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:Although it seems she's being smart about joining the forum. It appears she's lurking first... always a good move when joining an online community.
Yeah, especially when you dorks pun around...scare most off that aren't used to that warped mindset. :P

Anyway welcome, and don't let these dorks scare you off, and if you need, I'll loan you my mallet. :twisted:
I prefer it when she uses the paddle...
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:

:twisted: hmmmm...:twisted:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

DinkyInky wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
:twisted: hmmmm...:twisted:
Fish slapping, eh?

Kinky...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Dinky: Doc just called, he needs that back. Customer just came in with a broken marker, and needs a small attitude adjustment.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

jwhouk wrote:Dinky: Doc just called, he needs that back. Customer just came in with a broken marker, and needs a small attitude adjustment.
Harley Quinn wrote:Tell the fuzzball he can have it when he tears it out of my cold, dead hands!

Mistah J gave it to me, and I nevah give away a present my Puddin' gave me!
:twisted:

--Safyr Drathmir
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Duelling Mallets: In this corner, from Arkham Asylum, it's Harley Quinn! And in this corner, from Doc's Machine Shop in Alaska, it's Doc Polarbear!
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Is that what just happened?

Edited because I found a video version with sound!
Last edited by GlytchMeister on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm too much!
Dave

Post by Dave »

jwhouk wrote:Duelling Mallets: In this corner, from Arkham Asylum, it's Harley Quinn! And in this corner, from Doc's Machine Shop in Alaska, it's Doc Polarbear!
And since Roger got the popcorn concession, he wins no matter who loses.

Unless, of course, he gets absentminded and dumps his thorium in with the artificially-flavored fake butter. It's expensive enough that a mistake like that would ruin his profit margins.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Dave wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Duelling Mallets: In this corner, from Arkham Asylum, it's Harley Quinn! And in this corner, from Doc's Machine Shop in Alaska, it's Doc Polarbear!
And since Roger got the popcorn concession, he wins no matter who loses.

Unless, of course, he gets absentminded and dumps his thorium in with the artificially-flavored fake butter. It's expensive enough that a mistake like that would ruin his profit margins.
The bigger issue is if Doc's homebrew 'dew got mistaken for the regular syrup in the fountain machines. In which case, we all point at Dave when asked whose fault this is... :twisted:

--Safyr Drathmir
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

GlytchMeister wrote:Is that what just happened?

Edited because I found a video version with sound!
Yup Puddin', it sure looks that way. :twisted:

--Safyr Drathmir