Owwowow just freaking ow

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Hansontoons

Re: Owwowow just freaking ow

Post by Hansontoons »

DinkyInky wrote:
TazManiac wrote:I don't think you are supposed to be feeding the cat beans and cabbage...
If it made the problem go away I would. Instead I just spent $50 on medicines and food to hide said medicines in(which he spat out after eating the medicine.).
You do NOT want to know the med bills this thing has run up. Allergies. Unhealthy bump removal. Surgery to remove a pair of her mistresses tights from the large intestine. (J is actually my daughter's dog, they both still live at home. I just have the pleasure of taking care of her!) And dog bites from the time she and my daughter were attacked by two loose dogs during a walk. Jasper put herself between the dogs and my daughter. So she is definitely worth her weight in rawhide chews.

De-fluffing dog toys is exhausting work.
Attachments
IMG_0705.jpg
IMG_0705.jpg (134.24 KiB) Viewed 3764 times
Julie

Post by Julie »

Hansontoons wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:
TazManiac wrote:I don't think you are supposed to be feeding the cat beans and cabbage...
If it made the problem go away I would. Instead I just spent $50 on medicines and food to hide said medicines in(which he spat out after eating the medicine.).
You do NOT want to know the med bills this thing has run up. Allergies. Unhealthy bump removal. Surgery to remove a pair of her mistresses tights from the large intestine. (J is actually my daughter's dog, they both still live at home. I just have the pleasure of taking care of her!) And dog bites from the time she and my daughter were attacked by two loose dogs during a walk. Jasper put herself between the dogs and my daughter. So she is definitely worth her weight in rawhide chews.

De-fluffing dog toys is exhausting work.
Tights in the large intestine? Eeek! :shock:

Somebody snuggle that sweet, sleepy puppy, STAT! :)
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

That cute little kittycat be smart.

I seriously asked people for help giving a little fuzzy animal a pill. When discovering it's a cat, they are suddenly busy.

All I needed was for them to hold the blanketed bundle while I forcefed the gooshyfood covered pill.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

DinkyInky wrote:That cute little kittycat be smart.

I seriously asked people for help giving a little fuzzy animal a pill. When discovering it's a cat, they are suddenly busy.

All I needed was for them to hold the blanketed bundle while I forcefed the gooshyfood covered pill.
Had a kitty years ago that was violently opposed to taking pills. I invested in a pill holder, it would hold the pill secure on one end and released with a plunger on the opposite. Kept my poor fingers away from her sharp teeth. I'd send it to you if you plan to keep the fluff ball for an extended time!
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Hansontoons wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:That cute little kittycat be smart.

Had a kitty years ago that was violently opposed to taking pills. I invested in a pill holder, it would hold the pill secure on one end and released with a plunger on the opposite. Kept my poor fingers away from her sharp teeth. I'd send it to you if you plan to keep the fluff ball for an extended time!
I'd take your gift, graciously, and with great thanks.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

Somehow I'm reminded of the time the Stooges tried to feed a pill to a horse by using a blowgun.

If your misspent youth was too recent to have seen that, you can probably guess how it turned out. :mrgreen:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Typeminer wrote:Somehow I'm reminded of the time the Stooges tried to feed a pill to a horse by using a blowgun.

If your misspent youth was too recent to have seen that, you can probably guess how it turned out. :mrgreen:
I remember it fondly...and make sure my son sees as much of the classics as I can find.

--Safyr Drathmir