The Chase 04 2015-09-24

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: The Chase 04 2015-09-24

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Julie wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:I still have one box of thin mints left. I had a bit of a dust up when my housemate was dipping into my stash without warning me. I came home to find two empty boxes (one Samoan and one Thin Mint) in the trash. He'd eaten two full boxes that day without asking or sharing.
I was not happy,
Oooo... :evil: That's cause for a fight as I see it...or potential roommate ejection. No touchie of other people's food stuffs (especially not the specialty stuffs) without permission!
Death by snusnu!
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Julie wrote:Oooo... :evil: That's cause for a fight as I see it...or potential roommate ejection. No touchie of other people's food stuffs (especially not the specialty stuffs) without permission!
Death by snusnu!
:? He's really not my type for death by snusnu...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Jabberwonky wrote:I still have one box of thin mints left. I had a bit of a dust up when my housemate was dipping into my stash without warning me. I came home to find two empty boxes (one Samoan and one Thin Mint) in the trash. He'd eaten two full boxes that day without asking or sharing.
I was not happy,
yeeeah, I've had altercations with ex and ex roomies back in the day when they smoked an expensive box of cigars and drank a very expensive bottle of single malt...that was hidden in my padlocked hope chest. I put it there to give out after I had my then unknown son(I waited until birth for gender), and they cut the padlock off. BTTH girl got armadillo scent in her cars air vents. BTTH guy got a bottle of Curious dumped in his vents, and my ex got the $300 bill.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

DinkyInky wrote:
I was not happy,
yeeeah, I've had altercations with ex and ex roomies back in the day when they smoked an expensive box of cigars and drank a very expensive bottle of single malt...that was hidden in my padlocked hope chest. I put it there to give out after I had my then unknown son(I waited until birth for gender), and they cut the padlock off. BTTH girl got armadillo scent in her cars air vents. BTTH guy got a bottle of Curious dumped in his vents, and my ex got the $300 bill.
Well, he didn't deserve that kind of treatment. But I let him know that the next time he felt like depression eating, drive his car down to the store and buy some cheap ass cookies...
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

TazManiac wrote:Cause they are COOKIES! damn it!
I would love to find some sort of a packaged dessert item that says "Nutrition information: who cares?".
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

TazManiac wrote:FAQ level of detail
You mean where there are a bunch of inane questions you can't even imagine anyone asking, but no hint of anything resembling the basic information you need?
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Post by AmriloJim »

Warrl wrote:
I would love to find some sort of a packaged dessert item that says "Nutrition information: who cares?".
Like this?
nutrition.jpg
nutrition.jpg (102.72 KiB) Viewed 9436 times
Lee M

Post by Lee M »

Julie wrote:
jwhouk wrote:... I don't even need to open that attachment know what it is.
Yeah...same here. :) Frankly, I'm okay with not seeing it again, too...funny though it may be.
Actually I just picked the "before" photo.
The paper maker is the basest of all creatures. He deprives the beggar of his rags to make white sheets for editors to lie on.
--early 20th century school essay, from Fresh Howlers, ed. H. Cecil Hunt (UK, 1930)
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Lee M wrote:
Julie wrote:
Yeah...same here. :) Frankly, I'm okay with not seeing it again, too...funny though it may be.
Actually I just picked the "before" photo.
The before is bad enough if you've ever seen "it".
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Julie wrote:Yeah...same here. :) Frankly, I'm okay with not seeing it again, too...funny though it may be.
Lee M wrote:Actually I just picked the "before" photo.
DinkyInky wrote:The before is bad enough if you've ever seen "it".
I think the before is much, MUCH tamer than 'it' itself...
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

AmriloJim wrote:
Warrl wrote:
Like this?
nutrition.jpg
Don't confuse me with your facts! They are 100% nummy, and that's all I need to know...
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Julie wrote:
I was not happy,
Oooo... :evil: That's cause for a fight as I see it...or potential roommate ejection. No touchie of other people's food stuffs (especially not the specialty stuffs) without permission!
Death by snusnu!
http://nebezial.deviantart.com/art/deat ... -418668528
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

jeffepp wrote: Death by snusnu!
http://nebezial.deviantart.com/art/deat ... -418668528[/quote]

Dump the red, white & blue spandex darlin' and I'll SHOW ya...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Post by AmriloJim »

Jabberwonky wrote:Don't confuse me with your facts! They are 100% nummy, and that's all I need to know...
Look a bit closer, my friend... the subliminal message may be a bit too subtle.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

AmriloJim wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:Don't confuse me with your facts! They are 100% nummy, and that's all I need to know...
Ha-haa! I to 'side-view' my monitor to catch it!
:lol:
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

AmriloJim wrote:
Caught it I did- Laughed loudly I did also...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
eee

Post by eee »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
Dump the red, white & blue spandex darlin' and I'll SHOW ya...
I recall a similar artist's view of the aftermath of WW's and the Batman's first makeout session. Diana was ecstatic chatting with a fellow superheroine about how he'd explored every part of her body, he'd been energetic and powerful, she'd never had so much fun. Switch to a badly hurt Bruce being helped into the Batcave by Alfred, grim lipped about the worst experience of his life except for his parents' death. She'd been like some crazed machine he'd been caught in, he couldn't get loose no matter how he struggled, he'd hit every nerve junction and vulnerability he knew of to try to stop her and he wasn't sure she'd even noticed, he was pretty sure his pelvis was broken from when she'd wrapped her legs around him and SQUEEZED. Alfred asked if he should contact young Peter Parker and have him substitute as Batman again for the next few weeks, and Bruce said the next few MONTHS, it was going to be hard to recover from this.

Make sure you know who is going to be on the receiving end of the snu-snu.
Leak

Post by Leak »

I'll just leave this here... (you might want to poke around his other Marvel/DC jokes... :))