The Foodstamp Gourmet PDF

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

The Foodstamp Gourmet PDF

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

So i finally put some final tweaks on my PDF of The Foodstamp Gourmet, my 1970s hippie cookbook that i dearly love.

(One of my two favourites - the other is The Pirate's Pantry by the Lake Charles LA Junior League...)

And if you happened to click here, you just might see a download starting. (Warning: It is almost 10 meg.)

I finally got around to adding links from the Table of Contents to the individual recipe pages - i mean, it's a PDF.

PDF can do that stuff.

Why wasn't it doing that stuff?

Also fixed a couple formatting errors, though i'm sure there are more. (Anyone who downloads it and finds errors could please let me know at Fairportfan@outlook.com)

The recipes are great, the art by Gil Shelton, Dave Sheridan and (mainly) Greg Irons may trigger flashbacks for those of my generation, and the 1971 price-per-serving listings are hilarious.

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
DinkyInky

Re: The Foodstamp Gourmet PDF

Post by DinkyInky »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:So i finally put some final tweaks on my PDF of The Foodstamp Gourmet, my 1970s hippie cookbook that i dearly love.

(One of my two favourites - the other is The Pirate's Pantry by the Lake Charles LA Junior League...)

And if you happened to click here, you just might see a download starting. (Warning: It is almost 10 meg.)

I finally got around to adding links from the Table of Contents to the individual recipe pages - i mean, it's a PDF.

PDF can do that stuff.

Why wasn't it doing that stuff?

Also fixed a couple formatting errors, though i'm sure there are more. (Anyone who downloads it and finds errors could please let me know at Fairportfan@outlook.com)

The recipes are great, the art by Gil Shelton, Dave Sheridan and (mainly) Greg Irons may trigger flashbacks for those of my generation, and the 1971 price-per-serving listings are hilarious.

You mean the $1.50 price tag wasn't a giveaway? :lol:
Giving away my age here, but I remember when $20 filled my monster 19.5 gallon car with premium, got me a jumbo meal from the local burger joint, and left me with change to call(long distance no less) and make sure my sister preheated the oven so I could load whatever I had prepped for dinner before Mother got home from work.
I still do better than Gwyneth Paltrow on that sort of budget...
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir