Stupid Hormones 2014-12-16

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Yamara

Stupid Hormones 2014-12-16

Post by Yamara »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/stupid-hormones/

Nadette is always naked, you know.
Last edited by Yamara on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
lake_wrangler

Re: Stupid Hormones 2014-12-16

Post by lake_wrangler »

Apparently, someone had no idea just how much of an effect her words could have on someone else...

[Edit: now that Yamara has added the link to the first post, I don't need to have it here too...]
Last edited by lake_wrangler on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

lake_wrangler wrote:http://wapsisquare.com/comic/stupid-hormones/

Apparently, someone had no idea just how much of an effect her words could have on someone else...
Nadette should be able to see it coming.

Oh PunPal is going to make that one hurt isn't it.
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

It wasn't the words. It was the tongue in the ear and the gentle caress that pushed Sali's GO button. Once turned on her natural broadcast affected Nadine, or Berdette as the case may be. While a shower would cool her down it wouldn't turn her off. The siren, while bird like, is an aquatic species. As to the incubus I don't think water will affect them at all that way. So Kathy made sure that a special calming tea is available. Given Sali's nature I bet that tea is brewed really strong. SO a large dose on a non-siren should quell those desires for a long, long time.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Perhaps Atsali should have asked if there was a discount on form-stabilizing talismans if she bought two at once. The spare would have made a great gift for Nadette.
TheDOCTOR
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa. via Gallifrey, in Constallation of Kastaborus

Post by TheDOCTOR »

"MOM! We're out of juice. Can I get some more for my friend?"
The only thing missing from this strip is the...'3 Stooges Drinking (glug-glug) sound effects' that would be perfect.
N'yuk-n'yuk-n'yuk :lol:
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

zachariah wrote:

It wasn't the words. It was the tongue in the ear and the gentle caress that pushed Sali's GO button. Once turned on her natural broadcast affected Nadine, or Berdette as the case may be. While a shower would cool her down it wouldn't turn her off. The siren, while bird like, is an aquatic species. As to the incubus I don't think water will affect them at all that way. So Kathy made sure that a special calming tea is available. Given Sali's nature I bet that tea is brewed really strong. SO a large dose on a non-siren should quell those desires for a long, long time.
Actually, I was referring to Atsali's words, describing what she was starting to experience, causing Nadette to quickly chug as much of the libido-squashing drink as possible, before it's too late...
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

I have never seen someone down tea like that. It has to taste good i guess but if it works it works.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Poor Nadette...
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Chugging the anaphrodisiac? Yep, Nadette has a Big Crush on Atsali. Which is probably why the Siren's Song had no initial effect on her.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

It took me a moment to catch Nadette's disappointment at the cancellation of the shower plan. :lol:
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Thor

Post by Thor »

Opus the Poet wrote:Chugging the anaphrodisiac? Yep, Nadette has a Big Crush on Atsali. Which is probably why the Siren's Song had no initial effect on her.
YouDontSay.jpg
JSStryker

Post by JSStryker »

This arc is rapidly moving up on my list of favorite arcs!
Vive la weird!
Thor

Post by Thor »

Yamara wrote:http://wapsisquare.com/comic/stupid-hormones/

Nadette is always naked, you know.
I was so glad that I had finished my coffee before I read this.
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Opus the Poet wrote:Chugging the anaphrodisiac? Yep, Nadette has a Big Crush on Atsali. Which is probably why the Siren's Song had no initial effect on her.
I get the feeling that Atsali is starting to suspect something isn't adding up with Nadette's actions. That look of total "Uh-oh..." I Atsali's face in the last panel as Nadette chugs the anaphrodesiac tea... 2+2 is starting to add up for Atsali I think...
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
Dave

Post by Dave »

I hope neither Atsali or Nadette has nothing terrible important or energetic to do over the next few hours... they might be doing nothing other than having a nap. All three of the herbs in that tea have a reputation for being fairly effective sedatives.
Thor

Post by Thor »

DilyV wrote:
I get the feeling that Atsali is starting to suspect something isn't adding up with Nadette's actions. That look of total "Uh-oh..." I Atsali's face in the last panel as Nadette chugs the anaphrodesiac tea... 2+2 is starting to add up for Atsali I think...
I certainly hope so. Atsali is a little naive about some things, but she's not stupid.
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

looks like she is thirsty.
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

DilyV wrote:
I interpreted it as a "Good for the goose..." look. Nad got her all hot and bothered, so she pushed buttons back.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Oh, Thats much better.
My body was starting to get really warm.
I felt like my thighs were going to catch fire...
SALTPETER! - STAT!