Monica & Kevin

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
monica

Monica & Kevin

Post by monica »

Under a tree...
kevin

Re: Monica & Kevin

Post by kevin »

K - I - S - S - I - N - G - !
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

Only step 1 Sweetie!
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
Thor

Post by Thor »

And now it's over. :twisted:
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Maaaaaybe...
Yamara

Re: Monica & Jet

Post by Yamara »

Dating a Supermodel? That's "Private Island Good"...

Cheer up, Kev. Plenty of Leviathans in the sea.
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

This thread, resurrected from the necro-zone, is a good example why the initial post creator (in the 'Daily' forum) could make use of the 'add a link to that day's web-strip...'

To be clear, I'm not one of those who object to bringing old threads back from the dead, hell Tanna Leaves make great tea, but while On Topic is key, reference is necessary as well.

'Monica & Kevin'
Postby monica » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 pm is leading me to look up the 30th of July, 2012 in the Archives.

I'm finding this picture for that date:
http://wapsisquare.com/comics/2012-07-30-doing-this.gif
(It's Katherine, pre-Atsali/Castela but taking Oscar for a walk via Fishbowl, and what might be a Radio Flyer, for transport.)

I thinks its a Good Butt Day. (and it appears to be so...)

Nonetheless, I'm persuaded to look back in the Archives for a better match to 'Monica & Kevin'...

The previous Friday is this archetypical Wapsi Square Classic: http://wapsisquare.com/comics/2012-07-27-sunset.jpg...

SO, "Monica and Kevin'?.... what the frack...
Thor

Post by Thor »

TazManiac wrote:This thread, resurrected from the necro-zone, is a good example why the initial post creator (in the 'Daily' forum) could make use of the 'add a link to that day's web-strip...'

To be clear, I'm not one of those who object to bringing old threads back from the dead, hell Tanna Leaves make great tea, but while On Topic is key, reference is necessary as well.

'Monica & Kevin'
Postby monica » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 pm is leading me to look up the 30th of July, 2012 in the Archives.

I'm finding this picture for that date:
http://wapsisquare.com/comics/2012-07-30-doing-this.gif
(It's Katherine, pre-Atsali/Castela but taking Oscar for a walk via Fishbowl, and what might be a Radio Flyer, for transport.)

I thinks its a Good Butt Day. (and it appears to be so...)

Nonetheless, I'm persuaded to look back in the Archives for a better match to 'Monica & Kevin'...

The previous Friday is this archetypical Wapsi Square Classic: http://wapsisquare.com/comics/2012-07-27-sunset.jpg...

SO, "Monica and Kevin'?.... what the frack...
When I exhumed this from the vaults, it was the day of the Thanksgiving filler strip. And seeing as how holiday filler leaves me peeved and restless, I decided to see what the oldest post in the forum was. This one is the one that had the longest time since anyone posted to it, and--lo and behold--it was even on-topic for recent events!

So it's a little hard to square this post with the forum standards, as they really didn't exist at the time this was started.
Thor

Post by Thor »

Looking further at this thread, one notices that the two users posting are "Monica" and "Kevin", who between them have a total of 3 posts. One guess someone was bored or restless, so they created a couple of accounts and engaged is a little twee performance art.

And for the record, the last Monica & Kevin strip before this thread was posted was the end of the tennis game with Alan and Tina, 5 weeks prior.
Yamara

Re: Monica & Jet

Post by Yamara »

Thor wrote:Looking further at this thread, one notices that the two users posting are "Monica" and "Kevin", who between them have a total of 3 posts. One guess someone was bored or restless, so they created a couple of accounts and engaged is a little twee performance art.

And for the record, the last Monica & Kevin strip before this thread was posted was the end of the tennis game with Alan and Tina, 5 weeks prior.
The early days of this iteration of the forum had a few random threads, until the format was adhered to more strictly.

The Yoplait ad only started a couple days ago, and I wondered where to best post it to bring to the attention of the Wapsithrong. And then I saw your bump. Kismet!
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I wasn't complaining so much as scratching my head... ize confus-zed...