Already A Princess 2014-08-08

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Warrl

Re: Already A Princess 2014-08-08

Post by Warrl »

lake_wrangler wrote:I can see why they're scared of all they have witnessed. jwhouk made a nice summary of it. What I can't figure is why they don't want to stay below the radar, at this point, and surreptitiously walk away, as if nothing had happened... You know, make no wave, act natural, don't bring attention to yourself...

Why is it exactly that they need to talk to Atsali, at this point? I can't figure it out. Especially with the second one (I forget her name) going "Aww crap"... It's obvious she certainly doesn't want to get involved, at this point.
Jessie is used to being the queen, and wants to be the queen...

She now knows that said position is Atsali's for the taking, and there is NOTHING she can do about it. So she now wants one of two things to happen:
1) determine that Atsali doesn't want it and is content to let her have it;
2) secure a position directly under the queen.

For either of those, she needs to talk to Atsali, preferably before everyone else can get to her.