Stop Chasing Me 2014-01-07

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
lake_wrangler

Re: Stop Chasing Me 2014-01-07

Post by lake_wrangler »

txmystic wrote:Boobplant? Yeah, there's an app for that...
I was thinking of something similar to that, yesterday... Castela is now a boob-planted plant! :P

*Deposit a full-grown Chia Pet in the pun jar*
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

ICQisstillathing wrote:Mm, I often enjoy watching the sexual moves of a 15 year old girl, don't you?
Obviously you really do, to a disturbing extreme. A teenager having body issues? It must all be about sex! A girl dancing? It must all be about sex! Two young sisters squabbling? It must all be about sex!

Do you ever think about anything else? Now we know what it would be like if the ghost of Anthony Comstock possessed Sigmund Freud, and then he somehow gained an internet connection.
bmonk

Post by bmonk »

zachariah wrote:Will the phone survive??

I suspect that with the way Castela was holding the phone and the smoosh that the video has been sent somewhere.
Why would the phone not survive? It fell against a couple of very large pillows!
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

bmonk wrote:

I suspect that with the way Castela was holding the phone and the smoosh that the video has been sent somewhere.
Why would the phone not survive? It fell against a couple of very large pillows!
ITYM "A couple of very large pillows fell on it."
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

bmonk wrote:

yeah, but what did they HIT? so far Pickle has been called " a strong thorn" and her name is derived from a "small shrub / thorny tree" all of which implies a tough rough surface with, well, yeah.. THORNS... all the easier to scratch / crack the surface of the phone with as it gets pushed into Castela by the impact of Atsali...

heck, i personally know of a guy that cracked the screen of his iPhone because he pressed too hard when hanging up after a particularly nasty phone call with someone... after the whack that phone took, i could easily see it getting trashed.

i foresee that the reason the dead-battery chirp is happening, is that Pickle was either streaming the video AS it was being filmed, or had been filming for a REALLY long time all around the house... both of which suck the batteries dry REALLY badly...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

scantrontb wrote:heck, i personally know of a guy that cracked the screen of his iPhone because he pressed too hard when hanging up after a particularly nasty phone call with someone... after the whack that phone took, i could easily see it getting trashed.
Well, my phone is a few years old, low end Samsung slider that looks exactly like Atsali's in the closeup. It has been dropped several times on tile, concrete, even directly face down on a rocky path and only shows any real wear on the back. The screen has one tiny nick in it. They're pretty damn tough.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!