Look Like Me 2013-12-11

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Fairportfan

Re: Look Like Me 2103-12-11

Post by Fairportfan »

AmriloJim wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:You mean Rumisiel is the Boob Fairy?
Not sure about being a fairy, but he's definitely a boob.
One point for you.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Graymalkin

Post by Graymalkin »

TheDOCTOR wrote:O.M.G! :o Its WAPSI SQUARE: The Next Generation.....and is it me or do these three now look like a teen version of Monica, Shelly and Tina? :?
I see someone had the exact same thought I did.

If this is the case, please, no. Let's bring some of the outstanding plot lines to their conclusion before we start with Saved By the Spell: The New Class.
analyst

Post by analyst »

jayessell wrote:One who's too large, one who's too small, and one who is just right.
I see what you did there. Now I'm hungry for porridge.
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Fairportfan wrote:Berdine and Nadette are still sticking to different style tops, like labels.
Hey Fairportfan, how did we skip the last 90 or so years?

Check date! :D
Aleister Crow

Post by Aleister Crow »

This boob fairy that keeps being mentioned... would it be a knocker?
Whoever coined the phrase "more fun than a barrel of monkeys" obviously never spent an afternoon cramming the little buggers into one.
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

About now is the time for Castela and Bud to show up, covered in ice cream. "What happened to your two?" "Ask your sister."
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

Aleister Crow wrote:This boob fairy that keeps being mentioned... would it be a knocker?
No. Because boobs are always plural. A fairy named that might lead to early pregnancy though.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
JSStryker

Post by JSStryker »

If Atsali is going to be the booby one of the group can she at least paint her feet blue?

Sticks an Audubon book in the pun jar.
Vive la weird!
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Hansontoons wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:Berdine and Nadette are still sticking to different style tops, like labels.
Hey Fairportfan, how did we skip the last 90 or so years?

Check date! :D
ooopsie

============

Well, over on the Misfile board, where the daily threads are started by a moderator, threads with titles like "Book 17 page 109" are not uncommon.

Fixed the thread title, anyway.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Julie

Post by Julie »

Opus the Poet wrote:
Yamara wrote:Now I want to know how the boob fairy operates.

Verrrrryyyyy carefully :ugeek:
HA! Hardly! She seems pretty crazy and unpredictable to me. :P
shadowinthelight wrote:
Yamara wrote:Now I want to know how the boob fairy operates.
I'm not sure but I think a visit by the boob fairy would be a reward for good girls and a punishment for bad boys.
Hmm...depends on the size of the "reward." Unfortunately, I know plenty of well-endowed girls who think their "rewards" are only a sick form of punishment.
DilyV wrote:
TheDOCTOR wrote:O.M.G! :o Its WAPSI SQUARE: The Next Generation.....and is it me or do these three now look like a teen version of Monica, Shelly and Tina? :?
I thought the same thing... but... they just transferred in from out west... how could they have met Shelly and Tina?
Why would they have needed to meet Shelly and/or Tina to look like teen versions of them? :) I doubt they have to have a "model" to determine their new looks, so they probably just coincidentally look like Shel and Tina.
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Julie wrote:
Opus the Poet wrote: Why would they have needed to meet Shelly and/or Tina to look like teen versions of them? :) I doubt they have to have a "model" to determine their new looks, so they probably just coincidentally look like Shel and Tina.
And they say it's forms they're used to using so it's easy to do and maintain for them.
=====================
=====================
mike weber
Opus the Poet

Re: Look Like Me 2013-12-11

Post by Opus the Poet »

Hey, watch how you trim those quotes! You just put Julie's words in my mouth.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Fairportfan

Re: Look Like Me 2013-12-11

Post by Fairportfan »

Opus the Poet wrote:Hey, watch how you trim those quotes! You just put Julie's words in my mouth.
Did they taste good?
=====================
=====================
mike weber
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Julie wrote:HA! Hardly! She seems pretty crazy and unpredictable to me. :P
Perhaps there's a whole population of such faeries, going about their job. And the male ones of the bunch tend to get a bit. . .over-enthusiastic with their work, not taking into consideration the points of which their female counterparts are mindful.
Julie wrote:I doubt they have to have a "model" to determine their new looks, so they probably just coincidentally look like Shel and Tina.
Cherokee and Comanche come from what was a very limited and isolated common genetic stock, so if they decide to look Cherokee then they'd likely look a bit similar to Shelly--especially in a simple line drawing such as this. The differences would be more subtle than those between, say, a Comanche and a red-haired Irish Latino.
Opus the Poet wrote:Hey, watch how you trim those quotes! You just put Julie's words in my mouth.
How'd they taste? I hope that they were at least given a good rinse before that happened, though.
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Catawampus wrote:
Julie wrote:HA! Hardly! She seems pretty crazy and unpredictable to me. :P
Perhaps there's a whole population of such faeries, going about their job. And the male ones of the bunch tend to get a bit. . .over-enthusiastic with their work, not taking into consideration the points of which their female counterparts are mindful.
OK, this mention of the Boob Fairy was tickling something in my mind, and finally I figured out what it was.

"...sometimes she pumps a loooooong time, and then sometimes she just pumps a little bit..."
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
illiad

Post by illiad »

MerchManDan wrote:OK, this mention of the Boob Fairy was tickling something in my mind, and finally I figured out what it was.

"...sometimes she pumps a loooooong time, and then sometimes she just pumps a little bit..."
bill cosby 'gets it' dead-on.... :D :D - its worth it listening to the clip! :mrgreen:

and as for boys!
"oh yup yup We'll get a dog and a snake yup yup and get a cat and throw it around yup yup..." (at around 9:40) :? :lol: :roll:
Julie

Post by Julie »

Catawampus wrote:
How'd they taste? I hope that they were at least given a good rinse before that happened, though.
Hey! I'll have you know that every word that falls from my lips is sanitary and delicious...well...unless I'm having a bad day in which case they might be a bit on the bitter and unwieldy side. It's always wise to chew any of the words from my mouth with care. :P
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."