Breathing Is Good 2013-12-06

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
as363

Re: Breathing Is Good 2013-12-06

Post by as363 »

I think I could assume that the regulars have Mr.P friended on Facebook. For those that have not - I would strongly urge you to follow suit. He's forever putting up interesting posts - along with many great offers. Well worth your time to get him on your F.B. site.
Dave

Post by Dave »

as363 wrote:I think I could assume that the regulars have Mr.P friended on Facebook. For those that have not - I would strongly urge you to follow suit. He's forever putting up interesting posts - along with many great offers. Well worth your time to get him on your F.B. site.
Y'know... the thought of doing that may be the only thing which could bring me to sign up with Facebook at all. I've been resisting... but being able to see Paul's content could make me change my mind. :?
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Use a Gmail account or something, and don't put all your stuff out there.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Grantwhy

Post by Grantwhy »

as363 wrote:I think I could assume that the regulars have Mr.P friended on Facebook. For those that have not - I would strongly urge you to follow suit. He's forever putting up interesting posts - along with many great offers. Well worth your time to get him on your F.B. site.
Alas, some us don't Facebook (or Tweet, or Vine, or Pine or [OTHER] or even check our emails more than once ever couple of months or so :shock:) for various reasons - mine is, I'm just that unsocial :)
As a CareBearAnarchist I believe in the destruction and overthrow of the perils of society through random and senseless acts of consideration and kindness
Growing older is compulsory, growing up is optional
Dumb things happen to smart phones
loxmyth

Post by loxmyth »

Was on Facebook. Left it after they hit me with one usability degradation, and one privacy issue, too many. If it works for you, great, but I'm not likely to ever look at it again. (And I'm not on G+ either, really -- I haven't explicitly killed that ID but I've never used it and don't look at it.)

I know everyone's driven to open more media in an effort to increase publicity and draw in more advertising dollars, but seriously, diffusing your audience across multiple platforms is NOT a good idea if you actually want to communicate with them. You wind up losing the synergy of your fans talking to each other.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

loxmyth wrote:Given that everyone else has already covered the field about whether the Ursa twins are bear-arsed... At some point I need to talk to a friend of mine who is a serious costumer/tailor (as in, she makes everything from stage costumes to SCA garb to steampunk garb to serious church vestments to...). and ask her how _she_ would solve the problem of making pants for people who have tails, assuming that their hips and spines are otherwise similar to ours. I'm willing to believe that she could come up with something that would actually be practical, comfortable and decorious.

And depending on what I do with some of my own costuming ideas, I may need that solution someday.
Check out DMFA. Amber makes some beautiful outfits for those with tails, and it gives neat ways of accommodating said appendages.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir