Find Your Way 2013-10-15

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Bathorys Daughter

Re: Find Your Way 2013-10-15

Post by Bathorys Daughter »

DilyV wrote:I think we're overlooking one important possibility here. We know Jet was involved in a plane crash... but it was never said where the plane crashed. What if the plane crashed in the jungle and Jet's mind returned her to that reset point? The Demon shepherd part of Monica was drawn back into Jet's C-space as she regained consciousness as she would be needed to resolve Jet's issues and introduce her to her repressed demons. There is also the possibility that Jet is unaware of the existence of her demons... so, introductions are in order.
That could be. Such an incident would provide a tie-in to the Mayans and place this arc within the overall story. Maybe she was found by a lost Mayan tribe and was resurrected via some ancient ritual, That ritual, however, introduced Tar. The trade-off between being dead and alive. The good news is that you are alive. The bad news is that we had to put in an evil entity to make it happen. Oh, and try to avoid sex. It gives the entity too much power. Have a nice life.

I think maybe JG is dealing with her soul directly,no demons involved. Just that it can do the shape changing thing just like the demons. An artifact of quantum space.
A society should not be judged on how it treats its outstanding citizens but by how it treats its criminals... ~ Fyodor Dostoevsky.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

But if Jaguar Girl is talking to her - does that mean Georgette... is dead?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

jwhouk wrote:But if Jaguar Girl is talking to her - does that mean Georgette... is dead?
Jet is NOT dead. She is asleep in Tina's safely dreaming as her soul is being guided. The Jaguar girl is cleaning up after the action is over. In most action sequences the hero either rides off into the sunset, or to the hospital. Nothing is said about what is being done for all the collateral damage caused by taking down the bad guy. Well the TAR is TOAST, the demons free, Jet is dispossessed. Now the reconnect and cleanup is being done.

Big plus is we get an explanation. I bet we get a lot of little facts, or hints, about other things out of this. Or at least I hope we do. Take notes every one there may be a test afterwards.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Post by AmriloJim »

Wednesday preview is up on Facebook...
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

AmriloJim wrote:Wednesday preview is up on Facebook...
Ninja'd.

As to the comic.

Dammit.
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Post by AmriloJim »

Sorry, man... FB musta served that one to me a tad quicker.
illiad

Post by illiad »

AmriloJim wrote:Sorry, man... FB musta served that one to me a tad quicker.
I think the point of the 'ninjas' is to stop the trolls playing...
http://www.genesbmx.com/trolls.jpg

you have noticed the PM under your avatar?? :) :)