Termination Orders 2013-06-19

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
DilyV

Termination Orders 2013-06-19

Post by DilyV »

Oh man is Bud laying it on thick... but I think Bud might be digging a little too deep for that crystal.....
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
TlalocW

Re: Termination Orders 2013-06-19

Post by TlalocW »

Okay, I'll say it... I know Paul likes drawing busty women, but that vampire has some ridiculously deep cleavage.

TlalocW
ShadOBabe

Post by ShadOBabe »

YIKES BUD!! :shock:

Well if that don't snap Brandi out of it, I don't know what will.
I wouldn't be surprised if she freaking panics and sucker punches Bud hard enough to send her into orbit just to get her to stop...
ShadOBabe

Post by ShadOBabe »

TlalocW wrote:Okay, I'll say it... I know Paul likes drawing busty women, but that vampire has some ridiculously deep cleavage.

TlalocW
Yeah he goes a little overboard at times.
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

TlalocW wrote:Okay, I'll say it... I know Paul likes drawing busty women, but that vampire has some ridiculously deep cleavage.

TlalocW
In that case... maybe she's not digging deep enough!!! @.@

Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Oh, look.

Acacia found the crystal!
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
davids4250

Post by davids4250 »

Ooooohhh, I'll bet that smarts!
No trees were harmed in sending this message, however, a large number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Actually, what's happening is that Suzi is trying so hard to push her way right through the wall that she's compressing her body in the back and it's pushing forward...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

davids4250 wrote:Ooooohhh, I'll bet that smarts!
Moreso than the bullet that recently entered McBride's chest.
Fairportfan wrote:Oh, look.

Acacia found the crystal!
Let's see if it survives being found.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
Jay-Em

Post by Jay-Em »

Oh, yes, Bud is having fun. :lol:

"Ham (-fisted) acting".. *Drops bag of A+ in pun-jar*
but, why 42?
---------------
Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand. (S. Clemens)
My2Cents

Post by My2Cents »

Since no one else has said it yet, so I'll say that it looks like Bud is trying to get to the heart of the matter.

Vampires better have some kind of heavy duty regeneration, thats no dinky hole. Otherwise it is Suzie we barely got to know ye!
While misery loves company, chaos brings along friends.
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

ShadOBabe wrote:YIKES BUD!! :shock:

Well if that don't snap Brandi out of it, I don't know what will.
I wouldn't be surprised if she freaking panics and sucker punches Bud hard enough to send her into orbit just to get her to stop...
I think the point of this is Brandi won't snap out of it. Bud is the hurricane force leaf blower to SDO's intracate house of cards. I like the "safety protocol" angle. I wondered if this was the angle she was going for when she showed up in her "protector" mode. SDO will wonder if Brandi did put a failsafe in place to set Bud back to Acacia mode if something happened. SDO is working with the same mental equipment as her host, and will likely be just as flustered by the current turn of events as Brandi would have been. Poor Brandi just don't deal well with stuff that comes out of the blue at her. She's going to get totally buttflustered and spill the beans that she killed an entire civilization. I can't see Brandi honoring thier agreement after that, even if she didn't "technically" kill anyone. Hundreds of thousands are dead, and if it weren't for the intervention of agencys uknown (probably the Bibliothiki), Katherine and Atsali would be nuclear fallout right now.
MerchManDan wrote:
davids4250 wrote:Acacia found the crystal!
Meh, she'll walk it off. She wasn't using her heart (or sternum, or lungs, and from the look of it maybe her spine) for anything at the moment anyway.
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

WHOA... Listen very closely to what Bud just said...

"Termination orders. With extreme prejudice... all Ethetians with any knowledge of Golems and anyone helping those evil fuckers."

That being said, Atsali would be safe regardless... She's not ethetian and she wasn't helping the evil ones.

The question is... What does Kath know about Golems? (besides of course that Brandi, Bud and Jin ARE Golems, and would that count towards the order?)

At any rate, Bud has blown any cover she might have had claiming to be Acacia (who had been put into suspended animation by SDO). In which case... why the wrappings? Maybe to throw SDO even further off balance... a blast from the past so to speak to totally confuse her...

If this is an attempt to swing things back to wondering whether or not Kath and Atsali survived this mess, I think our intrepid twosome are just fine and riding things out in "da Belleh"... but it leaves questions about the safety code and why Bud didn't obey it and Kill Kath on sight.

The only explanation I can think of here is that Kath, while ethetian, knew absolutely nothing of her own heritage until Atsali spilled the beans... ergo, could know nothing about Golums (outside of that skinny, stinky lil fella in the lord of the rin... er... never mind... ) LOL

I'd wager that Bud knows that Lily and Suzie are Vampires and can survive what she's doing, although it can't be very comfy for Suzie to have Bud Armpit deep in her chest...

EDIT: Okay... reading the other posts that got posted while I was typing this, I can see where Bud might be laying it on a bit thick and reaching a little with the Safety Code Angle... and if it is the ruse she intends it to be, its a good one... Brandi is completely discombobulated... the gears are stripping as we speak...
Last edited by DilyV on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

OK, Bud. I understand the desire to reach into Suzie's bountiful bosom but I think you are overdoing it a tad.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

Jay-Em wrote:Oh, yes, Bud is having fun. :lol:

"Ham (-fisted) acting".. *Drops bag of A+ in pun-jar*
Are you acusing Bud of Ham to ham combat or possibly being a Large Ham of Shatneresque proportions? Well then, the porks on you.

*Throws a Smithfield spiral cut honey rosted ham in the general direction of the Pun jar and ducks for cover*
themadkansan

Post by themadkansan »

Ow.

Even for an Undead, having someone grab your spine through your sternum has got to be painful...
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Boxilar wrote:
MerchManDan wrote:
fairportfan wrote:Acacia found the crystal!
Meh, she'll walk it off. She wasn't using her heart (or sternum, or lungs, and from the look of it maybe her spine) for anything at the moment anyway.
....I was talking about the crystal.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
themadkansan

Post by themadkansan »

Unless Bud is being sneaky and has shoved the crystal into a socket in the wall behind McBride, and through her in the process... O!O
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

MerchManDan wrote: ....I was talking about the crystal.
Oh.

I'm sure it'll be okay.
themadkansan wrote:Unless Bud is being sneaky and has shoved the crystal into a socket in the wall behind McBride, and through her in the process... O!O
See? Better already. :D
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

Too bad Bud's not also wearing the derpy 'Floyd R. Turbot, American!' hat she was wearing when the police investigated the golf ball incident... :lol:
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville