Crushed To Death 2013-02-26

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Crushed To Death 2013-02-26

Post by Dave »

This does not look (or sound) good at all.
Mark N

Re: Crushed To Death 2013-02-26

Post by Mark N »

I still smell Brandi here. This has all the feel of the most elaborate sound-stage on the planet and it is designed to wake someone up from their dream of being only human.
Last edited by Mark N on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Huh. I'm still seeing yesterday's, no matter how many times i reload. Next step - clear cache.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Dave wrote:This does not look (or sound) good at all.
I'm not seeing this comic (yet).
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
wwf

Post by wwf »

Opus the Poet wrote:
previous, next, next...
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Fairportfan wrote:Huh. I'm still seeing yesterday's, no matter how many times i reload. Next step - clear cache.
Same problem here. It happened to me before. It'll probably start working in a bit if it's the same problem as last time. It is viewable by pulling up the image address directly, however.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

A Friday cliffhanger on a Tuesday. Oh my. What to do when unexpected guests drop in on you.

If they survive will they be shelf made women?
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Paul has a link to it up on FB.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

wwf wrote:
Opus the Poet wrote:
previous, next, next...
Clearing the cache worked.

That would have been my next trick.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

Of course it's a skinny ass, she's only 15 after all, and she does shape change as well. If Kath is in a hurry why doesn't she just place hands strategically and shove? That would be the faster way to get her up there.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
txmystic

Post by txmystic »

Gotta love a Tuesday cliffhanger!
txmystic

Post by txmystic »

zachariah wrote:Of course it's a skinny ass, she's only 15 after all, and she does shape change as well. If Kath is in a hurry why doesn't she just place hands strategically and shove? That would be the faster way to get her up there.
But her desire to "squeeze in" with her, might pose a problem for Katherine, given her own--ahhh--ample assets ;)
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

txmystic wrote:
zachariah wrote:Of course it's a skinny ass, she's only 15 after all, and she does shape change as well. If Kath is in a hurry why doesn't she just place hands strategically and shove? That would be the faster way to get her up there.
But her desire to "squeeze in" with her, might pose a problem for Katherine, given her own--ahhh--ample assets ;)
I am pretty sure Kath does practice yoga and is flexible enough to fit her roundness into a square hole. Some of her lounging around strongly resembles various yoga postures the few times we've seen her in her apartment. Oscar could probably tell us for sure.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Just thinking about how the library delivers "An Adventure" quick, fast, and in a hurry!

Truly, one must be careful what you wish for in that place.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
GreyWolf

Post by GreyWolf »

zachariah wrote:A Friday cliffhanger on a Tuesday. Oh my. What to do when unexpected guests drop in on you.

If they survive will they be shelf made women?
Since I have tues/wed's off, this *IS* my friday, and usually I just catch up the rest of the week when I come back thursday night. ::facepalm:: Pablo, HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS??!?! He teases me, he does ... ::flail:: Is this for my post yesterday? ::twitch::

Seriously, my first thought after reading it was, "no ... no way he'd ... oh crap, please tell me he didn't, not Kat ... oh, gawd ..."

Now I HAVE to make sure I remember to pull WS up tomorrow after it updates, no slacking on my days off. Well played, you sick evil man, well played. :D
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Well, I hacked Pablo's computer and got a frame from tomorrows comic:

Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
KnightDelight

Post by KnightDelight »

Of course there are any number of ways out of this. 1)One might venture to guess the rubble is simply between Kath and the viewer and not directly on top of her. 2)She got inside just in time, perhaps being pulled along by Atsali. She was rather strong after all. 3)She fell next to a large piece of ceiling giving her a pocket of protection. Which also means Atsali will have to get her out. 3)This being the Wapsiverse, she transformed into something else. 4)Someone else saved her just in the nick of time. 5)She wakes up in her bed with a screech.

Then there is the possibility Paul has pulled the biggest plot surprise to date and she is stone cold dead and Atsali will carry on alone to finish the quest. Maybe Monica will have to do her JG work and pull Kath out of the underworld, placing her ... well, if her body is crushed, I don't know where Monica would put her.
DANGEROUSLY UNDER-MEDICATED
If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast, and cheap
donoho

Post by donoho »

Katherine? :cry:
eee

Post by eee »

Woo. This is... worrisome. :shock:

The alcove is bigger and deeper than I expected. I'm sure if they both got in there they'd be safe. Well, safer.

I don't see the vase. Hopefully that's just because she put it in before trying to get in herself.
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

donoho wrote:Katherine? :cry:
She loved spiders so she died like a spider. Squish with a swatter, newspaper, etc. Gotta be a build up to how she survived for tomorrow.

Unless Paul is planning a week and a half of guest strips just to drive us even more insane. Stay tuned to see if we find out, or we all have ourselves committed.