Working Together 2013-01-10

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Graybeard

Re: Working Together 2013-01-10

Post by Graybeard »

Suzie McBride is rapidly getting promoted to very near the top of my list of favorite Wapsi characters.

The eyes look weird, though.
Julie

Post by Julie »

Dave wrote:
themadkansan wrote:Hee. I like the offsetting in the last panel - lean forward/lean backward, dark hair/light hair, light/dark jacket, dark/light blouse, frowny/grinny...

:D
... and the way that the angle between their bodies echoes the Tsillah / Monica interaction in the panel above, which also has its own offsetting of the characters' emotional and physical leanings.

The Pablo, he is a subtle man! :)
And a great artist! :)
MerchManDan wrote:
Mark N wrote:And poor Suzie is gonna poop a brick
Do you perhaps mean Lily? Suzie looks delighted beyond measure.
Precisely...she's so excited, she's going to poop a brick. :) Lily probably will pass something a little less solid. :P
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Aleister Crow

Post by Aleister Crow »

With their attention fixed so firmly on the Demon Shepherd, I wonder if our intrepid agents have noticed that they're no longer in an abandoned building.
NOTDilbert wrote: (Brandi cheats and moves several pieces at once...)
That's not cheating if you're playing multiple games against multiple opponents who are all likewise moving several pieces at a time, simultaneously.
Whoever coined the phrase "more fun than a barrel of monkeys" obviously never spent an afternoon cramming the little buggers into one.
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

TheDOCTOR wrote:Suzie does look ready to bust...and speaking of, maybe she and Monica could share clothes. :lol:
She's looking like she's trying to get an eyeful of what Tsillah is exposing, but more likely scanning for labels to see where Moni buys her undergarments.
as363

Post by as363 »

So - this - only being Thursday - should result in Fridays offering have enough of a twist to keep us speculating over the week-end. Any one want to take a stab at it ? No praises awarded - other than the satisfaction of saying "I called it".
Julie

Post by Julie »

kingklash wrote:
TheDOCTOR wrote:Suzie does look ready to bust...and speaking of, maybe she and Monica could share clothes. :lol:
She's looking like she's trying to get an eyeful of what Tsillah is exposing, but more likely scanning for labels to see where Moni buys her undergarments.
Truth! I'd love to shop at Lydia's!!
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
RunningBull

Post by RunningBull »

I believe that we have not had an answer to who the dead victim was on here: http://wapsisquare.com/comic/now-what/

Brandi didn't tell her, she asked her questions on what she knew about the world grid and the Mapimi Silent zone. Now it seems they will be working with Monica. We still have an unanswered dead body. Now we have two former FBI agents working with the Jaguar Girl. It seems they are gonna go on a hunt. Perhaps Brandi will make an appearance and fill us all in? The others may have been trying to get Monica her upgrade before joining forces with Pratt & Mcbride.
"You're not going crazy! You're going sane in a crazy world!"
- The Tick
meisdadoo

Post by meisdadoo »

Is it wrong that when I saw the first panel I heard a "boooiiiinnng" noise in my head like a spring under compression had just been released, only more like a cartoon mattress had lost a spring.. . . .
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
meisdadoo

Post by meisdadoo »

meisdadoo wrote:Is it wrong that when I saw the first panel I heard a "boooiiiinnng" noise in my head like a spring under compression had just been released, only more like a cartoon mattress had lost a spring.. . . .
Kind of like this

:lol:
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

meisdadoo wrote:Is it wrong that when I saw the first panel I heard a "boooiiiinnng" noise in my head like a spring under compression had just been released, only more like a cartoon mattress had lost a spring.. . . .
Don Martin once named a similar action as "SNAP...PLOOB-A-DOOF!"
It was the sound of Wonder Woman releasing her Amazon bra.
Like many of his sounds, that is exactly how it should sound like.
Cholo

Post by Cholo »

Probably should be a bit carefull, as showing off your big fangs can have a bad effect on how other people behave when you walk around out there in the big world. Here is a bit of advice:

jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

I'm a long-time reader, so I have to ask myself a question:

Has Tepoz's prediction come true?

Has Monica started to "replace" Jin?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
davids4250

Post by davids4250 »

Tsillah should be careful where she grabs. With those fingernails she could leave some scratches that would be embarrassing for M to explain to Kevin.
No trees were harmed in sending this message, however, a large number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced
illiad

Post by illiad »

kingklash wrote:
Don Martin once named a similar action as "SNAP...PLOOB-A-DOOF!"
It was the sound of Wonder Woman releasing her Amazon bra.
Like many of his sounds, that is exactly how it should sound like.
how about this??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
http://www.soundsnap.com/node/91290