Recent cat pictures

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

Recent cat pictures

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

These were shot with the phone, and all have been more-or-less cropped:

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Re: Recent cat pictures

Post by TazManiac »

Well done Sir!
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

I love Rocket in the sunbeam...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:These were shot with the phone, and all have been more-or-less cropped:
IT'S A TRAP!
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

DinkyInky wrote:IT'S A TRAP!
The cute lures you in, then WHAP! - a paw off the nose.
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Just Old Al wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:IT'S A TRAP!
The cute lures you in, then WHAP! - a paw off the nose.
...or decides to claim your lap for four hours, and purrs you to sleep in the most uncomfortable position possible.

#Purringfurryhotwaterbottle
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

*waking from dozing off- (... wha? why do my legs hurt so much?...) Its cause the Really Cute Cat is CUTTING OFF the CIRCULATION!!!!!!
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

TazManiac wrote:*waking from dozing off- (... wha? why do my legs hurt so much?...) Its cause the Really Cute Cat is CUTTING OFF the CIRCULATION!!!!!!
You have a house panther, do you not? Let us all worship the cute(AKA I want to see some pictures of your cat).

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

The 'Hole in the Darkness' is currently about two hundred miles away, but I'll see what I can come up with...
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

TazManiac wrote:The 'Hole in the Darkness' is currently about two hundred miles away, but I'll see what I can come up with...
:lol: Love the nickname.

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

DinkyInky wrote:
TazManiac wrote:*waking from dozing off- (... wha? why do my legs hurt so much?...) Its cause the Really Cute Cat is CUTTING OFF the CIRCULATION!!!!!!
You have a house panther, do you not? Let us all worship the cute(AKA I want to see some pictures of your cat).
Caption: "Hey man, Trackpads are OK and everything, but I prefer MICE!"

link 01

Link 02
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Squeeeeeeee! What a charmer!

He wants you to install his favourite fishing game on there, leave a platter of treats and catnip mice, and back away slowly.

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

DinkyInky wrote:Squeeeeeeee! What a charmer!
He wants you to install his favourite fishing game on there, leave a platter of treats and catnip mice, and back away slowly.
Edit-
Here are two earlier snaps from some years back. At the time the cat was more a teenager...

PS- that Country Rat he's caught is really a small City Rat. Pepper now lives in the Country, where the Country Rats weigh in at least twice the tonnage...

DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

What a good kitty! He got rewarded for that with extra attention, right?

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Yes, he gets lots of positive reenforcement. :D

btw- this is orignaly FPF's thread, I hope it hasn't become hijacked (I'm staying on topic!) but i wanted to add the following (redacted to remove most identifyers) that had been posted to FB:
My dear wife K. sometimes talks in her sleep. This St. Valentine's Day morning, as our cat Adrianne was climbing on top of her on the bed, she said, "Gratitude, attitude... gotta have catitude!" I just laughed quietly in my head.

I didn't know if K. was really awake or not, but she told me after she got up that she doesn't remember saying it. My funny Valentine.
Dave

Post by Dave »

TazManiac wrote:My dear wife K. sometimes talks in her sleep. This St. Valentine's Day morning, as our cat Adrianne was climbing on top of her on the bed, she said, "Gratitude, attitude... gotta have catitude!" I just laughed quietly in my head.

I didn't know if K. was really awake or not, but she told me after she got up that she doesn't remember saying it. My funny Valentine.
Comes naturally when you are being buffeted by a cat.