What do you see?

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Fairportfan

What do you see?

Post by Fairportfan »

Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Jabberwonky

Re: What do you see?

Post by Jabberwonky »

It really should be a stereo-gram. :D
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
chibichibi01

Post by chibichibi01 »

I see a butt!
ImageImage
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

What, exactly, is the point of that?
(Not you, Fairportfan, but whoever came up with the idea to do that in the first place...)
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

The outline of the model is obvious, but it is a rather remarkable airbrush/body paint combo.

I rather like the Pink Floyd album covers by the poolpic.

Some people don't see these kinds of things as art, and that is their loss.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

DinkyInky wrote:The outline of the model is obvious, but it is a rather remarkable airbrush/body paint combo.

I rather like the Pink Floyd album covers by the poolpic.

Some people don't see these kinds of things as art, and that is their loss.
Oh, of course it is art. And much talent obviously went into making it. I am not denying that.

It also pushes, in my opinion, the borders of decency... Art for the sake of art can only go so far...
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

lake_wrangler wrote:Oh, of course it is art. And much talent obviously went into making it. I am not denying that.

It also pushes, in my opinion, the borders of decency... Art for the sake of art can only go so far...
Why is it here that decency(nudity and such) is a push-button topic? I don't want to derail this thread, so here you go.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

lake_wrangler wrote:Oh, of course it is art. And much talent obviously went into making it. I am not denying that.

I don't think it's in the least bit indecent. Heck...paintings and sculptures of nudity have long been considered fine art and not indecent (excepting the addition of fig leaves to some statues during a period of time waaaay back). Why is painting a nude body like this any more indecent? You actually end up seeing less of the "nudity" and more of the art this way.
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Julie wrote:

I don't think it's in the least bit indecent. Heck...paintings and sculptures of nudity have long been considered fine art and not indecent (excepting the addition of fig leaves to some statues during a period of time waaaay back). Why is painting a nude body like this any more indecent? You actually end up seeing less of the "nudity" and more of the art this way.
And Justice's boobs during the W Administration...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber