Color calibrator

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Wapsi
Site Admin

Color calibrator

Post by Wapsi »

You know when one thing breaks on your car, everything starts falling apart? My computer seems to be like that. I was very humbled that one of my fans was able to send me a new scanner when mine just died on me in the middle of other life issues. And for those who asked, my wife is doing much better since her car accident.
My latest thing just to stop working was my color calibrator for my monitor, the software just stopped responding, uninstalled it, tried to reload it, the computer said that it was unreadable. o_O Anyway, there were a few of you guys who were asking about the scanner (wanting to get it for me but it was not on the wish list anymore) and if you're still in a position to help out, the calibrator is on the top of the list. Give me your address and I'll have a pic sent your way. Thanks much everyone. =)

Wish List Link
Dave

Re: Color calibrator

Post by Dave »

The wishlist link you included is not working... Amazon says it does not identify a valid page on their site.
Wapsi
Site Admin

Post by Wapsi »

D'oh! Sorry about that, it should be working now. :D
davids4250

Post by davids4250 »

Paul, sorry to hear about your wife. I hope she's ok, and I hope you get your pooter fixed.
No, wait, that's Oscar... :oops:
No trees were harmed in sending this message, however, a large number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced
Wapsi
Site Admin

Post by Wapsi »

Thanks muchly! :D She's doing much better.
The Old Wolf

Post by The Old Wolf »

Very glad the wife is improving!
“Make the world work, for 100% of humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation, without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone.”
-R. Buckminster Fuller
---------------
Playing in the World Game