The avatar that shall not be.

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

The avatar that shall not be.

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

I REALLY like this shot of Chrystelline, from Mysteries of the Arcana, but i'm pretty sure Gravatar would not allow it for a G-Rated avatar.

{This is the highest level of cheesecake that has occurred in the comic in the years it's been running.}

Chrys is, as you can see - if your eyes rise high enough - is an elf.

Couple of years ago (when she was sixteen) she was on a quest in our world, and another sixteen-year-old girl, Theresa saved her life, and go some banged up in the process

Chrys brought Theresa back to the Inn Between the Worlds, and they've been adventuring together ever since.

Chrys has been firmly in lesbians with Theresa ever since they met, and Theresa has cautiously returned the feeling ... but for Reasons, nothing Has Happened.

Today was Theresa's eighteenth birthday, and she invited Chrys to come up (well, down) to her room later in the evening.

Chrys did - and no Theresa. She waited an hour, decided she'd been stood up, and stormed out, back to her own room.

As we see her, she is entering her own room, dropping her robe.

I confidently predict a Tickle Ambush.
chrys.png
chrys.png (246.22 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Re: The avatar that shall not be.

Post by TazManiac »

So, 18, eh? :shock:
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

TazManiac wrote:So, 18, eh? :shock:
Elves mature fast?

============

Most Common Superpower?

=======

{Chrys's mother described Theresa as a "baby butch" at one point. Theresa is ... confused.}

===========================

First meeting, after Theresa saves Chrys's life:

==========================

First inter-dimensional transit was a shock. Theresa woke up in Chrys's bed, in her underwear; Chrys was in a healing bath:

=========================

Wham! Stick a fork in her; she's done. Even if it does take two more years (of THEIR time - rather more of ours):

======================

A bonus wallpaper - my favourite of the ones they once offered:
why_me.jpg
why_me.jpg (128.02 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Tis didn't need to be said, but I feel like mentioning that,

Yes; there is a Double Standard (more than one, but digress) and on top of that-

"nom nom nom"