Remember that new car we got a few months ago?

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

Remember that new car we got a few months ago?

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Kate had a wreck just now.

She's not hurt - shaken, but not hurt. Wish i could say the same about the car.

And, unlike the one i had a few months ago, which was my liability, even though it wasn't my fault, this one is gonna be 100% her fault - at least from what she tells me.

Apparently she made a left turn and hit another vehicle broadside.

The car's not drivable - which means Helen will have to walk to work this afternoon at 4PM (luckily it's not far).

Lord knows how Kate will be getting to and from work the next week or so. Perhaps the insurance company can help us get a vehicle.

We were wondering how she was going to get home, but the cop is giving her a ride.

I filed a claim with the insurance company (Progressive); my accident didn't raise our premium, because we'd been good for a long time and had accident forgiveness.

Not this time.

Luckily, we're renewing the policy this month, so the current rate is set for the next six months.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Just Old Al

Re: Remember that new car we got a few months ago?

Post by Just Old Al »

Oh, BUGGER. Glad all are more-or-less wel, though she's going to hurt for a few days.
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Just Old Al wrote:Oh, BUGGER. Glad all are more-or-less wel, though she's going to hurt for a few days.
Just some soreness from the shoulder belt.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Owww. :shock: Glad it wasn't very much worse!