I miss DinkyInky...

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

DinkyInky

Re: I miss DinkyInky...

Post by DinkyInky »

Catawampus wrote:
TazManiac wrote:It' OK to have wet feet; Dinky's going to make us some hot Hibiscus Tea to warm our core temps up a bit...
Blegh. You can have that. I'll take the oksusu cha. And some bibimbap. And bossam. And. . .okay, I think it's time for breakfast again.
Chajangmyun, Bibimbap, Japchae, Bulgoki, Oi Kimchi, Yujacha, Ssanghwacha, Insamcha(Oksusucha is good, but I prefer Boricha).
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Tanna Leaves, they get you up in the morning...

PS- M'lady, your hibiscus bath awaits... Hmmmm... nope, not gonna mention 'Dinky Tea', just not gonna doit, wouldn't be prudent...
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

It'll be a couple months before I see any more blossoms, the last freeze put the plants to sleep. Will cut them back after chance of last freeze is passed.

It probably is already past, but who knows if February might have a surprise for my little part of Texas!
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

TazManiac wrote:Tanna Leaves, they get you up in the morning...

PS- M'lady, your hibiscus bath awaits... Hmmmm... nope, not gonna mention 'Dinky Tea', just not gonna doit, wouldn't be prudent...
Why do I hear you saying this?
I dunno why we still talkin' about dis, yanno I'm gonna dood it annaway.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

DinkyInky wrote:
TazManiac wrote:Tanna Leaves, they get you up in the morning...

Why do I hear you saying this?
I dunno why we still talkin' about dis, yanno I'm gonna dood it annaway.
No wonder I grew up the way I dood, watching stuff like this I did!

Red was ahead of his time, the weirdness went over most of his audiences's heads, only the truly demented could appreciate it!