Hi

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

shadowinthelight

Hi

Post by shadowinthelight »

I just wanted to say hi to everyone from my spot in hell. Or it was only a dark sock over a red light bulb. Not sure which.

This is officially the first time I've ever posted a picture of me with this screen name I've always kept separate from my offline world.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Jabberwonky

Re: Hi

Post by Jabberwonky »

Shadowinthelight wrote:This is officially the first time I've ever posted a picture of me with this screen name I've always kept separate from my offline world.
There's another one?
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

So, in this thread we post scary pics of ourselves? I just happen to have one which I usually save for Facebook every Halloween:

"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

You shouldn't be so...*snrk*...negative
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Very old pic my son took of my friends kitty in my personal space(I never knew he took it until I had to empty my memory card--at one Gig, having to empty it every few days got suspicious, so I bought him his own camera).

Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Dave

Post by Dave »

DinkyInky wrote:Very old pic my son took of my friends kitty in my personal space(I never knew he took it until I had to empty my memory card--at one Gig, having to empty it every few days got suspicious, so I bought him his own camera).
Kitteh seems very intent on whatever it is you're about to say! :)
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Dave wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:Very old pic my son took of my friends kitty in my personal space(I never knew he took it until I had to empty my memory card--at one Gig, having to empty it every few days got suspicious, so I bought him his own camera).
Kitteh seems very intent on whatever it is you're about to say! :)
"Read my lips, kitten. I'm out of 'nip. Hugs are nice, but that won't make it magically appear. Wait until next week."
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

DinkyInky wrote:Very old pic my son took of my friends kitty in my personal space (I never knew he took it until I had to empty my memory card--at one Gig, having to empty it every few days got suspicious, so I bought him his own camera).

DinkyKitty.pic
Extreme close-up!! WHOOOOOA!!! ;)
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)