Best looking girl on Wapsi Square.

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

WilliamCA

Best looking girl on Wapsi Square.

Post by WilliamCA »

OK lets get this out of the way so my brain can relax. Which is the prettiest girl on Wapsi Square? I can't truly decide. Oh and Yes you may include the more supernatural girls such as Phix and Nudge. Personally i cannot look at the GG without kind of being turned off. They're made of clay and dead bodies...ewwww. But hey vote away!
Jay-Em

Re: Best looking girl on Wapsi Square.

Post by Jay-Em »

Brandi! I just adóre curls/frizz and all variations thereoff.

But then again, my first "true celebrety crush" was Rae-Dawn-Chong, so I míght be a tad biased.. :P
but, why 42?
---------------
Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand. (S. Clemens)
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

If we are going purely by looks, I think Euryale has been looking way too good in her human form Image. It has been rather difficult to avoid making nasty jokes related to turning to stone...
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
MrFireDragon

Post by MrFireDragon »

shadowinthelight wrote:If we are going purely by looks, I think Euryale has been looking way too good in her human form Image. It has been rather difficult to avoid making nasty jokes related to turning to stone...
Totally agree with you, Euryale is one hot looking gorgon in her human form.....
"Live, Laugh, Love and Keep Moving Forward." MrFireDragon
Julie

Post by Julie »

I'm a Bud fan. :) It's mostly her geeky, awkwardness combined with a genuine misunderstanding of her very attractive appearance...and she's got killer legs. :)
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

The way Pablo draws, the answer is obvious.

"Yes." :mrgreen:
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
davids4250

Post by davids4250 »

Wow. This is a surprisingly difficult question. There are several who I think are very lovely.
Tina. I think she is very nice-looking, and her almost constant cheerful positiveness can be contagious. She is also very loyal to her friends.
Bud. She is so funny and self-deprecating, while being so serious and pretty. How can you not love her?
Phix. Majestic, knowing, wise. If a woman like her looked at me like she can, I would melt.
Those are my top three, not in any order.
Jin. She still has her problems, but there is something about her eyes...
Dylan. Cute, quiet, likes dogs, nice smile.
Euryale. Bright, bubbly, positive attitude. Would want her to freeze me just so she could warm me up.
Nudge. Not that pretty, but a great attitude. Despite being a trickster, I think she is loyal to her friends.
Monica. Too top heavy for me.Good attitude, Intelligent (as are they all).Loyal. Would love for her to teach me to POIT!
No trees were harmed in sending this message, however, a large number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced
Julie

Post by Julie »

davids4250 wrote:Wow. This is a surprisingly difficult question. There are several who I think are very lovely.
Tina. I think she is very nice-looking, and her almost constant cheerful positiveness can be contagious. She is also very loyal to her friends.
Bud. She is so funny and self-deprecating, while being so serious and pretty. How can you not love her?
Phix. Majestic, knowing, wise. If a woman like her looked at me like she can, I would melt.
Those are my top three, not in any order.
Jin. She still has her problems, but there is something about her eyes...
Dylan. Cute, quiet, likes dogs, nice smile.
Euryale. Bright, bubbly, positive attitude. Would want her to freeze me just so she could warm me up.
Nudge. Not that pretty, but a great attitude. Despite being a trickster, I think she is loyal to her friends.
Monica. Too top heavy for me.Good attitude, Intelligent (as are they all).Loyal. Would love for her to teach me to POIT!
No mention of Shelly? Or Amanda? Or Jaqui? :)
"Just open your eyes
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

I said, "Yes". ;) :mrgreen: :D
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
davids4250

Post by davids4250 »

Julie wrote: No mention of Shelly? Or Amanda? Or Jaqui? :)

Sorry, Amanda and Jacqui are really just average. Shelley has too many muscles for me, though I like her as a person. The prettiest to me is probably Phix.
No trees were harmed in sending this message, however, a large number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Gotta love Tina. Always a pleasure seeing Brandi, and the latest appearance of Kath made me happy.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
waldosan

Post by waldosan »

i think it'd be a toss up between Phix and Shelly, mostly because they can turn into sphinxes... kinda shallow but it goes deeper: Phix is like uber worldly and seems wiser than anyone i can name off the top of my head at the moment, i just don't think i could get past the fact that even though she's practically immortal it'd still be like dating my mother. Shelly on the other hand is still trying to figure things out, i mean who isn't but it seems like between that and her mechanical prowess i could totally go for that and be happy...

the golems also seem like some very solid individuals, no pun intended, i think that Bud or Brandi would be better only because jin seems to have a nasty mean streak. everyone else i really consider "off limits" for one reason or another...
Geek_on_call

Post by Geek_on_call »

Monica. Monica!! MONICA!!!
Did I mention Monica???
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five."
- Groucho Marx
starkruzr

Post by starkruzr »

I find Bud and Kath both to be irresistibly adorable.
WilliamCA

Post by WilliamCA »

waldosan wrote:i think it'd be a toss up between Phix and Shelly, mostly because they can turn into sphinxes... kinda shallow but it goes deeper: Phix is like uber worldly and seems wiser than anyone i can name off the top of my head at the moment, i just don't think i could get past the fact that even though she's practically immortal it'd still be like dating my mother. Shelly on the other hand is still trying to figure things out, i mean who isn't but it seems like between that and her mechanical prowess i could totally go for that and be happy...

the golems also seem like some very solid individuals, no pun intended, i think that Bud or Brandi would be better only because jin seems to have a nasty mean streak. everyone else i really consider "off limits" for one reason or another...

I have a thing for Phix myself. But the problem is i'm kinda anti-furry. But at the same time...gawd i wouldn't mind being with her even if she half lion and such!
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

Best looking? Wasn't it established Shelly has the best eyesight?

PunPal. I get a monthly statement. They convert cash into all kinds of random but associated objects, and send them right to the jar.

More seriously, since it's subjective, plausibility is a thing with me. So I tend to take boyfriends into account in these fictional hypotheticals of why I'd be attracted-slash-Wapsi Square's Next Top Model. Still not convinced Alan is right for Jin, but I imagine I eventually will be (edit: convinced. That he is right for Jin). Not worth trying to get her away from him though-- that seems foolhardy, at best. M's happy. Shelly's my fave, but... c*ckblocking an amnesiac Titan to get close to his devoted, emotionally-wracked Titaness? This. is not. Sparta.

Bud and Brandi have remarkably special needs, and I don't think any ordinary mortal could last long with either of them, in any sense of the phrase. And fantasizing about their attractiveness comes with... baggage. This heartbreak is such an intrinsic part of Bud's story that I can't ever reduce her to a pinup. The GGs are mighty cute, they know it, and are learning to accept it while sober... so they have that going for them.

Tina would be a hot challenge. Been awhile since I had multiple partners... The main issue there is if she feels it's her body to share. Yeah, she's the one the narrative sets up as most fascinating and potentially available.

Nudge. Just let that thought wash over you, ladies and gentlemen. Longer lived than Euryale or Phix. Likely no stranger to Pan himself. Able to take any form, even invisible ones, but bashfully new to the human shape. Full of surprises, likes to laugh. Call me.

Could get to be a long list, but I'll close with my choice, should I be forced to make it: Wouldn't mind a brunch date with Luci. I imagine she's downright mesmerizing outside of the workplace.
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Truth is, it's M's story. She's the cutie that started it all.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Yikes, okay, prepare a bit of filo-sofikal waxing here...I think that ALL women are beautiful if you let them be. It's corny, but I do believe it. So I'm going to list some of the wonderful friends of mine from the Wapsiverse and give what my reaction would be to knowing them in real life.
In no particular order except for Shelly.

Shelly - easily my favorite, and I AM in love with her. But in RL, I would hang with her and hope that she took a romantic interest in me. Watching her metamorphose to who she's going to be is sad and wonderful and maybe, IMHO, some of the most wonderful writing I've ever read. Now she's with Justin, and his demonstration that he is the one for her, I'd just stay friends and be secretly jealous of the rat bag. (Don't get me wrong, I like Justin and I think he's a good match for Shelly, just upset that it's not me.)

Bud - Holy crap how could not have a huge crush on her? I'd hang with her, but let her know that if she wanted to try at a relationship, I wouldn't mind it either. And I'm a leg man. (I'd get in a relationship with her if only to steal her Stinky squeaky)

Tina - You couldn't keep me out of her coffee shop. But it would be a playful flirting friendship, I don't think it would go further than that. Not by my choice, mind you.

Luci - I find her facinating, but don't know that I would 'date' date her. I would love to go out and have drinks with her, hear the stories of her ink, meet her friends, see how she dresses away from work. (I get the feeling she'd be sort of fringy, not goth, but maybe sort of Suicide Girl-y)

Rebecca - I have big brother feelings towards Rebecca, I'd want to protect her from the world at large. That said, way too cute and can bake like that? I'd be happy and 300 lbs. in a relationship with her. And learning that she's OCD to the point of medication, I'm afraid that I would hook up with her. (I've got an unfortunate habit of getting with 'broken' people.[fist bumps with Justin])

Katherine - Much the same as Rebecca, but I don't know that I could be easily lured into her web. But I'm sure there's many a fly that's said that.

Tochtli - It was pointed out to me in the old comments section that my feelings, that roller-coastered from anger/frustration at her cold mannered manipulation to concern and sadness for her mental condition and having to relive that hellish Myst like existance for over 80,000 years bordered on being in love with her already. Alan, having waded a deep river of...poop...and staying with her would definitely make her off limits to me.

Brandi - Again, how could you not crush on this woman? I think like Bud, I'd like to go out dancing and stuff, have fun flirting around with her and see if she's interested.

Monica - I have a huge big brother vibe for the pixie. I'd love to hang out with her and goof around, but not in a romantic way. Especially seeing how much she and Kevin are a good couple.

Jacqui - Oh, man would it be easy to fall in love with that little Hippy-Chic. I love her personality and the freckles would drive me insane. (The flexibility of a yoga instructor is best left for the imagination.)

Euryale - She comes across as a little bubbly and air headed, at first. But those southern belles do have some kind of magic about them.

Mayahuel - The classic older woman thing. A hot worldly woman with a quirky sense about her. I would be at least facinated by her, and could easily get into a relationship with her.

Phix - Again the worldly woman thing, and a tall red head. What's not to love there? But the mention of cat like 'play with it and toss it aside' worries me about how long such a relationship would last.

Nudge - I could be pretty happy with the human side of 'the Nooge'. I would find her true shape interesting, and if I'd gotten in deep with her, emotionally, I could take a run at her big version. (But talk about feeling a bit overwhelmed. 'Like a clapper in a bell' I overheard somewhere)

Amanda - I think would be the best of the Wapsi girls for me. Level headed and grounded like no body else in the strip, yet enough of a wacky side to get a tattoo. She could help ground this Piscean in the real world. (Hah!)

Anyway, that's kind of how I feel about the Wapsi girls. But if pressed for an answer to the question, Shelly is the most beautiful.
Last edited by Jabberwonky on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Julie

Post by Julie »

Jabberwonky wrote:Jacqui - Oh, man would it be easy to fall in love with that little Hippy-Chic. I love her personality and the freckles would drive me insane. (The flexibility of a yoga instructor is best left for the imagination.)
Fixed. :)
"Just open your eyes
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Julie wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:Jacqui - Oh, man would it be easy to fall in love with that little Hippy-Chic. I love her personality and the freckles would drive me insane. (The flexibility of a yoga instructor is best left for the imagination.)
Fixed. :)
Gurk!
Gurk!
Gurk!

It didn't take long for the first goof-up....

*singsong voice* Thank you, Miss Julie
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous