More Stuff

All off topic conversation held here. Have fun and play nice. =)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Jabberwonky

Re: More Stuff

Post by Jabberwonky »

6f03526798a38b7cb5cfc5a087228bf2.jpg
6f03526798a38b7cb5cfc5a087228bf2.jpg (71.25 KiB) Viewed 7129 times
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Julie

Post by Julie »

Jabberwonky wrote:
6f03526798a38b7cb5cfc5a087228bf2.jpg
I don't remember him for his violence! :D <3 Wile E. Coyote!!
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Jabberwonky wrote:Wile E. Coyote and his wonderful Acme® brand brushes and paints
What I remember is saying at ten years old how rich he was to keep ordering stuff from this place.
Thirty-two years later, my son independently makes the same observation...at the same age.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

I pass Acme Brick on the way to work.

Also, my phone's acting weird. This morning it was normal, but since shortly after getting to work, anytime I open my web browser, I have to deal with the damn argeement thing, and it won't save my settings or my login stuff. Irritating as hell, so I might just tell it to hide the application instead of actually closing it.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

I will merely observe that the person who drove into the painting of a tunnel was driving a Fiat. Just sayin'. :roll:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

It would have been better if the car had been a Plymouth Road Runner.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Stop Sine:

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Dave

Post by Dave »

"All units: be on the lookout for a tan gent, speaking only in hyperbole. Consider to be extremely dangerous... reportedly armed with a runge cutter."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Dave wrote:"All units: be on the lookout for a tan gent, speaking only in hyperbole. Consider to be extremely dangerous... reportedly armed with a runge cutter."
Countdown: T-minus 9 hours...

There is a 99.99268% chance the punny one with the filky mind will likely return fire, seeing an unspoken challenge.

Those beings of under-developed funny bones and low humour sensors may wish to vacate the premises to save themselves from a massive influx of groaning and ocular injuries from the rolling of their eyes.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
AnotherFairportfan

I wonder if that box copy could be the basis for a prosecution under "truth in packaging" laws.

9 Great Gifts That'll Make Your Cat Hate You Less, # 3 of 9

I suspect that this might be rather opposite in effect to the implications of the title.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Dave wrote:"All units: be on the lookout for a tan gent, speaking only in hyperbole. Consider to be extremely dangerous... reportedly armed with a runge cutter."
Sounds as though he's worked out a good enough scheme for the time and place. What will be his first order of business?
ShneekeyTheLost

Post by ShneekeyTheLost »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:Stop Sine:

Since we show a Stop here, we will require a Cosine for the application to be approved. Submit reciprocal signature along with paperwork to be refiled within a period of 2pi. If submitted after 1pi but less than 2pi, the request will be automatically declined.
AnotherFairportfan

Junior takes a nap.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Catawampus wrote:
Sounds as though he's worked out a good enough scheme for the time and place. What will be his first order of business?
First order?!? His order is extremely high... that's part of what makes him so dangerous. He's irrational and completely degenerate. He's left a trail of stiff equations all across the Basin and Range country.

Law enforcement believes he's attempting to escape from their domain. They think he may have stowed away in a vessel in the Navy supply fleet... probably an oiler.
AnotherFairportfan

Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Dave wrote:
Catawampus wrote:
First order?!? His order is extremely high... that's part of what makes him so dangerous. He's irrational and completely degenerate. He's left a trail of stiff equations all across the Basin and Range country.

Law enforcement believes he's attempting to escape from their domain. They think he may have stowed away in a vessel in the Navy supply fleet... probably an oiler.
A ship carrying valuable oil, eh? Think that he's taking a cash and carp approach to the situation? Or will he just take a shortcut by giving its course a bit of perturbation?

Let's hope that he doesn't gain control of any fishing vessels while he's out there. I don't want to think of the odds if he gets into the business of poisson distribution.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

My parents got me a new phone for my birthday, but I can't use the internet on it until I pay my bill. Problem is that, since I'm broke, I can't, and it gets shut off at the end of the day tomorrow.

Also, went all the way to work, and no one showed up to unlock the door. I'm gonna call in the morning before leaving. I'm tired of wasting fuel. This is the third time this happened. Both times last week was because someone was supposed to call me and tell me the warehouse would be closed for a few days while the boss had to deal with his lawyers about something.

I asked my mom for gas money the day before my birthday, but for some reason she forgot. Same thing when I asked for money to pay the phone bill.

What's irritating as hell is that almost every time my sister needs help, our parents help her, but I can't expect them to remember I needed anything even though I rarely ask. It isn't even pride that keeps me from asking, it's that I don't usually get any when I do ask.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

shadowinthelight wrote:Image
Ummm... I don't know... But seriously, what's the worst that can happen?
;) :P :lol:
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Oh crap, they're on to me!

Turns out that I had today off, because my boss didn't answer his phone. Though I'm not surprised.