What kind of para is Shewna?

Keep your eye on this spot for the latest info for original Wapsi Square art and other merchandise.

Moderators: starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, Wapsi

AnotherFairportfan

What kind of para is Shewna?

Post by AnotherFairportfan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:16 pm

I see that she appears to have CLFs, so she must be some kind of para...
He had done a good job of covering his tracks, but that was to be expected. After all, one does not conspire to ruin a House and murder a queen and then just stand there waving and waiting patiently for retribution.

jwhouk

Re: What kind of para is Shewna?

Post by jwhouk » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:54 pm

Shawna may be some sort of goat, since her hair is in a decidedly looped fashion.

...who knows, maybe she's related to our Miss Anderson?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin

lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:09 am

Out of curiosity, shouldn't this conversation have been put in the "Wapsi Square General Discussion" forum, instead of here? Is it too late for an admin to make that change?

AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:10 am

lake_wrangler wrote:Out of curiosity, shouldn't this conversation have been put in the "Wapsi Square General Discussion" forum, instead of here? Is it too late for an admin to make that change?
I put it here because it references an eBay pinup.
He had done a good job of covering his tracks, but that was to be expected. After all, one does not conspire to ruin a House and murder a queen and then just stand there waving and waiting patiently for retribution.

lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:00 am

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:Out of curiosity, shouldn't this conversation have been put in the "Wapsi Square General Discussion" forum, instead of here? Is it too late for an admin to make that change?
Ah. I see. So the question then becomes, is there a link, somewhere, to that eBay pinup? Are you referring to another thread in this sub-forum, perhaps? The only link at the top was that of the TVTropes site, explaining what CLFs are...

AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:00 am

lake_wrangler wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Ah. I see. So the question then becomes, is there a link, somewhere, to that eBay pinup? Are you referring to another thread in this sub-forum, perhaps? The only link at the top was that of the TVTropes site, explaining what CLFs are...
Oops.

Thought i included a link to the picture.

TazManiac

Post by TazManiac » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:04 pm

Yeah, I was just over in eBay and looking at that picture and thinking she resembled the Orc Teacher from not to long ago...

lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:41 am

To quote Kelsey Grammer, in Down Periscope, I'd say that she is "almost out of uniform"... She must not be on school property... somehow, I can't see this as being quite regulatory...

AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:06 am

Check this latest Shawna pinup...

jwhouk

Re: What kind of para is Shawna?

Post by jwhouk » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:38 am

Shawna is a Pixie (WOG).
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin

AnotherFairportfan

Re: What kind of para is Shawna?

Post by AnotherFairportfan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:31 pm

jwhouk wrote:Shawna is a Pixie (WOG).
I can see that...