Dinky Dietzel!

Keep your eye on this spot for the latest info for original Wapsi Square art and other merchandise.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

MerchManDan

Dinky Dietzel!

Post by MerchManDan »

Now you can have your very own Dinky Dietzel! :lol:
Who here hasn’t fallen in love with Dietzel? And now that Dietzel is pint-sized (Thanks to an anxiety ridden Princess Calista) he can come visit and keep you company at you desk! Yes, that’s right! No more long, boring days at your desk! Dietzel will be there to keep you company. Just remember to order him a slice of pizza! ^_^

Each Dinkie Dietzel is hand drawn, and lovenly colored and signed by that nerd who draws Wapsi Square (we have him locked in a room and feed him tiramisu and coffee to keep him happy) and will be yours to keep. Measuring 5 inches tall, Dinkie Dietzel will share your disdain for being stuck in front of your monitor, and gladly join you at the bar later that evening. But be careful! Others will want to take your Dietzel home for themselves, and possibly hold them for ransom! A six pack of beer, or a pizza will have him happily returned, however. Them’s the rules! Get a Dinkie Dietzel of your very own! $25 + shipping and handling.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Re: Dinky Dietzel!

Post by AmriloJim »

Dietzel is on the job watching over my workspace... I probably don't order pizza as often as he'd like, but we'll come to terms on that. Thanks, Paul!
Attachments
P1242923_720x449.JPG
P1242923_720x449.JPG (57.39 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
jwhouk

Re: Dinky Dietzel!

Post by jwhouk »

"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin