Wapsi Square Book 3 Pre-Order!

Keep your eye on this spot for the latest info for original Wapsi Square art and other merchandise.

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Wapsi
Site Admin

Wapsi Square Book 3 Pre-Order!

Post by Wapsi »

Now taking pre-orders for my third book “The Timekeeper’s Daughter” and I’ll be adding a sketch to the inside cover!

Just click on the link below to place your pre-order and let me know who you’d like a sketch of by adding a note on you Paypal form, please keep it simple. If no choice is made, I’ll choose for you. The pre-order will run from now until July 26, 2013. Expect delivery about 4-6 weeks after July 26th.

http://wapsisquare.com/news/wapsi-squar ... pre-order/
Leak

Re: Wapsi Square Book 3 Pre-Order!

Post by Leak »

Since I've already had a copy of book 3 since it first came I'm not in the market for another one, but I'm curious - is there any news about book 7?
Julie

Post by Julie »

I really need to check on what books I already have...I can't remember if I ever got Timekeeper's Daughter...and if I didn't, I need to see if our "saving for down payment on first house" budget will allow for this purchase (since my hubby has recently lectured me on the-importance-of-not-buying-stuff-"because-I-want-it"-without-discussing-it-with-him-because-I'm-not-single-anymore-and-have-to-make-monetary-decisions-with-my-partner-now). :P
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Leak

Post by Leak »

Julie wrote:the-importance-of-not-buying-stuff-"because-I-want-it"-without-discussing-it-with-him-because-I'm-not-single-anymore-and-have-to-make-monetary-decisions-with-my-partner-now
I hope you got a discount for those hyphens... :)
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

I think most newly marrieds get a cost break on hyphens and air quotes...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Dave

Post by Dave »

Jabberwonky wrote:I think most newly marrieds get a cost break on hyphens and air quotes...
True... and newly-married couples who have decided to start a family can count on additional savings in their punctuation budget. Fewer periods, you see.
Julie

Post by Julie »

Dave wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:I think most newly marrieds get a cost break on hyphens and air quotes...
True... and newly-married couples who have decided to start a family can count on additional savings in their punctuation budget. Fewer periods, you see.
Ewwwie!!! :P

And yes, I got a discount on those hyphens. I bought them in bulk, you see. :) I still have LOADS left to use too!
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Just placed my pre-order. (incidentally, I received my copy of Book 2 last week - LOVE it!! :mrgreen: )
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)