Okay - THAT'S a predatory gaze...

Keep your eye on this spot for the latest info for original Wapsi Square art and other merchandise.

Moderators: The Old Wolf, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, Wapsi

Okay - THAT'S a predatory gaze...

Postby AnotherFairportfan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Mrs Faust at the beach

Which thought just caused me to speculate, since Skylar is stated to be a succubus with no hintof mixed parentage {like Atsali} so far, does that mean her dad is an incubus?

And ... just speculating ... if he is, does their marriage have ... "special" ... rules?
He had done a good job of covering his tracks, but that was to be expected. After all, one does not conspire to ruin a House and murder a queen and then just stand there waving and waiting patiently for retribution.
User avatar
AnotherFairportfan
 
Posts: 4780
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Re: Okay - THAT'S a predatory gaze...

Postby Catawampus » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:59 pm

AnotherFairportfan wrote:Which thought just caused me to speculate, since Skylar is stated to be a succubus with no hintof mixed parentage {like Atsali} so far, does that mean her dad is an incubus?


She told Katherine that she is or was married to a human, but never specified whether or not that human was Skylar's father or whether she was still married to the human.
User avatar
Catawampus
 
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Re: Okay - THAT'S a predatory gaze...

Postby AnotherFairportfan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:43 am

Catawampus wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:Which thought just caused me to speculate, since Skylar is stated to be a succubus with no hintof mixed parentage {like Atsali} so far, does that mean her dad is an incubus?

She told Katherine that she is or was married to a human, but never specified whether or not that human was Skylar's father or whether she was still married to the human.

Oh, yeah. I forgot.

======================

Meanwhile, more predatory smiling...

And a rope trick?
He had done a good job of covering his tracks, but that was to be expected. After all, one does not conspire to ruin a House and murder a queen and then just stand there waving and waiting patiently for retribution.
User avatar
AnotherFairportfan
 
Posts: 4780
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Re: Okay - THAT'S a predatory gaze...

Postby jwhouk » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 am

Are we seeing some of Skylar's work here, I wonder?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
User avatar
jwhouk
 
Posts: 4955
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Transition.

Re: Okay - THAT'S a predatory gaze...

Postby AnotherFairportfan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:32 am

jwhouk wrote:Are we seeing some of Skylar's work here, I wonder?

Huh?

Skylar's mother is a succubus, just as Skylar is.
He had done a good job of covering his tracks, but that was to be expected. After all, one does not conspire to ruin a House and murder a queen and then just stand there waving and waiting patiently for retribution.
User avatar
AnotherFairportfan
 
Posts: 4780
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Re: Okay - THAT'S a predatory gaze...

Postby jwhouk » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:49 am

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Are we seeing some of Skylar's work here, I wonder?

Huh?

Skylar's mother is a succubus, just as Skylar is.


I mean, are these pics of her mom part of her... portfolio?... for art class?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
User avatar
jwhouk
 
Posts: 4955
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Transition.


Return to Original Art, Prints, eBay, and More Updates!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest