Get These Pix 2013-03-22

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
kingklash

Re: Get These Pix 2013-03-22

Post by kingklash »

Julie wrote:
kingklash wrote:
TheDOCTOR wrote:The word "Partner" is probably the sweetest thing Atsali could hear, which is why she sheds a tear. :cry:
And what would be wrong with introducing her to people as Atsali? People give their children all sorts of..."unique" names, and I'm not refering to Dweezil Zappa. Its just Atsali is a beautiful name and there should be no reason to shorten it to Sally....which is also a beautiful name.
Well, her new Human friends would most likely call her "Sally" for short, anyway, if she starts interacting with the world at large, and starts going to regular, mundane schools, as an "exchange student."

Not like if her name was McGill, and she called herself "Lil", when everyone knew her as "Nancy."
kingklash, you earned a hug for that reference! :) *mega-hug!!* My husband hates that particular song, but it has always amused me. :)
Thank you, Miss Julie. *tip of the hat*
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Heh, you'd love the 96.5 WKLH-FM station in Milwaukee. They made up refrigerator magnets to emphasize their Classic Rock format - by using a cartoon "Rocky Raccoon."
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Julie wrote:
kingklash wrote:
TheDOCTOR wrote:The word "Partner" is probably the sweetest thing Atsali could hear, which is why she sheds a tear. :cry:
And what would be wrong with introducing her to people as Atsali? People give their children all sorts of..."unique" names, and I'm not refering to Dweezil Zappa. Its just Atsali is a beautiful name and there should be no reason to shorten it to Sally....which is also a beautiful name.
Well, her new Human friends would most likely call her "Sally" for short, anyway, if she starts interacting with the world at large, and starts going to regular, mundane schools, as an "exchange student."

Not like if her name was McGill, and she called herself "Lil", when everyone knew her as "Nancy."
kingklash, you earned a hug for that reference! :) *mega-hug!!* My husband hates that particular song, but it has always amused me. :)
"Oh - you mean Betty-Jo Bialosky?"
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

From out of the fog and into the smog, Fairportfan! If I hadn't just walked into a great sandstone building, I'd give you a hale and hearty "Regnad Kcin!"
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

I have a lot of mathoms rattling around in my head...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber