Swing By Your Place 2023-06-06

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Swing By Your Place 2023-06-06

Post by Dave »

https://wapsisquare.com/comic/swing-by-your-place/

She's obviously very social by nature. She's quite calm when talking with someone else, and completely freaked out when she's by herself.

Dr. Dave prescribes a few days of mosh-pit therapy. She'll be fine. 8-)
Opus the Poet

Re: Swing By Your Place 2023-06-06

Post by Opus the Poet »

She's a succubus, in other realities she would need sex like we need food. Not necessarily with her but just near her is enough in most 'verses. Now how it works in the Wapsi-verse is not exactly spelled out. I'm sure we'll see how she "feeds" in short order, but speculation how it works out here is fun. In other 'verses succubi and incubi who aren't old enough to have sex for physical or legal reasons are usually kept in a place where there are lots of people making out nearby, or other sexual activity. In Japan they would live in a love hotel for example. :ugeek:
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.