Have A Fish 2013-03-11

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Fairportfan

Re: Have A Fish 2013-03-11

Post by Fairportfan »

Empty shoes are sometimes found in cars whose occupants departed through the windshield.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Jabberwonky

Re: Have A Fish 2013-3-11

Post by Jabberwonky »

Jabberwonky wrote:
Dave wrote:Speaking of Phix, though... it would add insult to injury if, after they eventually survive all of this terror and drag themselves back to the Library, we find that Phix is murderously angry with Katherine... for having "kidnapped" an under-age Library patron and transported her across state lines. For immortal papooses? "Why, everyone knows that teen-age Sirens are so completely irresponsible that they require constant adult supervision! That's why she was supposed to be confined to the Library in the first place! What were you thinking??"
What? I missed the immoral porpoise...
No wonder I missed them. They'd already escaped...

Dolphins armed with guns and knives allegedly escape into wild

I read a study that said they choose dolphins that tend toward joining gangs and intimidating people in subway trains.*

* The results of that study are being contested by peer review.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Julie

Post by Julie »

Fairportfan wrote:Empty shoes are sometimes found in cars whose occupants departed through the windshield.
Yep. My mom told me about an accident she had in college where she rolled a van she was driving. When she came to (outside of the van) her shoes were not on her feet. She found them inside the van...still laced and tied as if they were still on her feet.
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
KnightDelight

Post by KnightDelight »

Jabberwonky wrote:What? I missed the immoral porpoise... No wonder I missed them. They'd already escaped...

I read a study that said they choose dolphins that tend toward joining gangs and intimidating people in subway trains.*
Would they be considered Dolphingangers? Or is that a reference to something paranormal?
DANGEROUSLY UNDER-MEDICATED
If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast, and cheap
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Jabberwonky wrote:No wonder I missed them. They'd already escaped...

"So long, and thanks for all the fish MUTHAFUKKA!!"
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

KnightDelight wrote:Would they be considered Dolphingangers? Or is that a reference to something paranormal?
You can tell the Dolphingangers by the red or blue handkerchiefs they wear around their dorsal fins...
MechManDan wrote:"So long, and thanks for all the fish MUTHAFUKKA!!"
:lol: :lol:
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
illiad

Post by illiad »

what about ducks, though???? :) :)

scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

illiad wrote:what about ducks, though???? :) :)

THAT IS AWESOME!!! i laughed my ass off and my room-mates were like "what the heck?!" as I'm not normally that loud...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
illiad

Post by illiad »

scantrontb wrote:
illiad wrote:what about ducks, though???? :) :)

THAT IS AWESOME!!! i laughed my ass off and my room-mates were like "what the heck?!" as I'm not normally that loud...
:lol: :lol: :lol: lots more there, Avicii and 'electric six' are good ones to look for... :)
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

illiad wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: lots more there, Avicii and 'electric six' are good ones to look for... :)
yeah, Avicii is good, they play him?her? on the local radio station a lot, C89.5 fm KNHC out of Seattle.. while i really like the song itself, but i was laughing more about the Ducks than the song...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac