Sense Of Balance 2013-03-07

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
kingklash

Re: Sense Of Balance 2013-03-07

Post by kingklash »

Ostritch-Sized: One way to place an order at Kentucky-Fried Emu.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

kingklash wrote:Ostritch-Sized: One way to place an order at Kentucky-Fried Emu.
Does that come with a bunch of regular size or one huge biscuit?
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

kingklash wrote:Ostritch-Sized: One way to place an order at Kentucky-Fried Emu.
don't get me started... when I was in Saudi Arabia we called KFC Khalid Fried Camel... LOL

I hated that region though... besides all the poisonous snakes there were Camel SPiders... *shudders* Camel spiders are actually Solfugids, which are actually more closely related to scorpions than spiders (They are also called wind scorpions)... but if you ever saw one of the suckers, you'd wish you hadn't!!!
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

DilyV wrote:
don't get me started... when I was in Saudi Arabia we called KFC Khalid Fried Camel... LOL

I hated that region though... besides all the poisonous snakes there were Camel SPiders... *shudders* Camel spiders are actually Solfugids, which are actually more closely related to scorpions than spiders (They are also called wind scorpions)... but if you ever saw one of the suckers, you'd wish you hadn't!!!
When my sister was stationed in Iraq, she saw one, at a distance. She said that there are some pretty wicked bugs out there.
bmonk

Post by bmonk »

Or, on the road to Amber (one possible road, at least) you can get Kentucki Fried Lizzard Partes, IIRC.
Dave

Post by Dave »

bmonk wrote:
Or, on the road to Amber (one possible road, at least) you can get Kentucki Fried Lizzard Partes, IIRC.
You do - it was at Kenni Roi's place, I believe.

Partes is partes! (or would that be "Partes be partes?" around those parts?)
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

bmonk wrote:
I need to go re-read the Amber novels. Been too long.