An Ass Of You and Me 2022-07-14

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Opus the Poet

An Ass Of You and Me 2022-07-14

Post by Opus the Poet »

https://wapsisquare.com/comic/an-ass-of-you-and-me/

It's after 1400 CDT, why hasn't anyone started the discussion? This was exactly what Pickle feared would happen, now is when she has to tap into that Blackthorn wisdom and either accept what Shawna is saying, or use it to talk Shawna out of it. :ugeek:
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Dave

Re: An Ass Of You and Me 2022-07-14

Post by Dave »

(Been kinda busy... had to finish preparing to move a ham-radio repeater system from a building being demolished to its new home next door)

This could be what she feared. Unless we're being given the same object lesson Castela got thwacked into her - don't jump to conclusions.

We've only heard Shawna's first sentence... that she was thinking they should break up. That's not how she left things at the end of her conversation with her demon... which was only a minute or two ago, Wapsi time.

Her next sentence may be "but after I sorted through my feelings I realized I was just scared that we won't be able to handle the separation. Let's talk about how we're going to make this work."
Dave

Re: An Ass Of You and Me 2022-07-14

Post by Dave »

Dave wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:32 am Her next sentence may be "but after I sorted through my feelings I realized I was just scared that we won't be able to handle the separation. Let's talk about how we're going to make this work."
:D