Quiz You 2022-05-23

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Quiz You 2022-05-23

Post by Dave »

https://wapsisquare.com/comic/quiz-you/

This does feel as if the Law of Unintended Consequences is going to kick the door in.

If there are in fact an innumerable number of world-lines, and if everything that can happen, does happen (somewhere), what are the odds that Scarlet and Hiroshi are going to end up in one of the Canterbury Tales stories?
Atomic

Re: Quiz You 2022-05-23

Post by Atomic »

Dave wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:30 pm If there are in fact an innumerable number of world-lines, and if everything that can happen, does happen (somewhere), what are the odds that Scarlet and Hiroshi are going to end up in one of the Canterbury Tales stories?
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

In Marion Harmon's book, Teamups and Crossovers, his "flying brick" series heroins, Astra, winds up tossed on a wild ride through a bunch of alternate realities: two chapters in Seanan McGuire's "Velveteen" universe, and one in Dave Barrack's Grrl Power universe {co-written with DB} ...and a chapter set in a "A Midsummer's Night Dream", which is written in pseudo-play style...

{BTW: the link to Teamups and Crossovers is an Amazon associate link, and if you go there from it and buy anything i might actually finally accumulate enough commission to get a teeny payment to my bank account...}
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Is anyone else hoping that something ridiculous happens right as Hiroshi goes to receive his reward for a correct answer?

Chaos must ensue!
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Alkarii wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:35 pm Is anyone else hoping that something ridiculous happens right as Hiroshi goes to receive his reward for a correct answer?

Chaos must ensue!
Naked in Nicollet Mall...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:53 pm
Alkarii wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:35 pm Is anyone else hoping that something ridiculous happens right as Hiroshi goes to receive his reward for a correct answer?

Chaos must ensue!
Naked in Nicollet Mall...
Naked 2 feet above the wishing fountain at Mall of the Americas?
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.