Getting Outta Here 2013-02-12

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
shadowinthelight

Getting Outta Here 2013-02-12

Post by shadowinthelight »

And so they start the Mine Cart Carnage level.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
zachariah

Re: Getting Outta Here 2013-02-12

Post by zachariah »

Like I said. Fly supersonic or jump in the cart. They picked the cart. Can you say theme park ride. Asti if you can't control it aim for the axles and hope it acts as a lubricant. Or since she's a bit of a bird form should we shout.. Cast Off!
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
Lee M

Post by Lee M »

shadowinthelight wrote:And so they start the Mine Cart Carnage level.
And speaking of Wikis, clock up another TVTrope to Wapsi Square!
The paper maker is the basest of all creatures. He deprives the beggar of his rags to make white sheets for editors to lie on.
--early 20th century school essay, from Fresh Howlers, ed. H. Cecil Hunt (UK, 1930)
B_Rud

Post by B_Rud »

I'm pleased to see Katherine taking relative control of the situation.
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

B_Rud wrote:I'm pleased to see Katherine taking relative control of the situation.
Yes she is and it is a good sign. This is an excellent example of putting the cart before the force.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

shadowinthelight wrote:And so they start the Mine Cart Carnage level.
I loved the arcade game.

Spent a lot of quarters getting almost as good as i got on Donkey Kong, Spy Hunter, Bank Panic and Crazy Climber...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Dave

Post by Dave »

zachariah wrote:
B_Rud wrote:I'm pleased to see Katherine taking relative control of the situation.
Yes she is and it is a good sign. This is an excellent example of putting the cart before the force.
That's all you can do when you're stuck with an adolescent Siren as a companion. With luck, Atsali will learn from this experience: bladder but wiser.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Fairportfan wrote:Spent a lot of quarters getting almost as good as i got on Donkey Kong, Spy Hunter, Bank Panic and Crazy Climber...
Great, you gave me the mental image of Katherine riding Atsali in a game of Joust.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Dave wrote:
zachariah wrote:
That's all you can do when you're stuck with an adolescent Siren as a companion. With luck, Atsali will learn from this experience: bladder but wiser.
Ouch. Just ouch....
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

Dave wrote:
B_Rud I'm pleased to see Katherine taking relative control of the situation.

zachariah Yes she is and it is a good sign. This is an excellent example of putting the cart before the force.

Just as long as she doesn't set it in lyric poetry about what she stirred up. Then things would take a Churn for the Verse indeed.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

shadowinthelight wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:Spent a lot of quarters getting almost as good as i got on Donkey Kong, Spy Hunter, Bank Panic and Crazy Climber...
Great, you gave me the mental image of Katherine riding Atsali in a game of Joust.
Never did get any good at that one.

I usually got good at the ones others didn't (aside from Donkey Kong).
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
RunningBull

Post by RunningBull »

Atomic wrote:
Dave wrote: Yes she is and it is a good sign. This is an excellent example of putting the cart before the force.
Ouch. Just ouch....
:lol:
"You're not going crazy! You're going sane in a crazy world!"
- The Tick
donoho

Post by donoho »

shadowinthelight wrote:
Yeah, but those birds could pick up speak quickly and Asti seems more likely to lay an egg than collect one.
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Into the mine cart, fly-girl!!
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

It would seem that someone's "Ooo Adventure!" has worn out. Ready to go back and be a regular 13, oh yes, 15 year old (riiiiight) girl doing a book report on a boring, non-scary subject.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

zachariah wrote:
Dave wrote:

zachariah Yes she is and it is a good sign. This is an excellent example of putting the cart before the force.

Just as long as she doesn't set it in lyric poetry about what she stirred up. Then things would take a Churn for the Verse indeed.
Wouldn't Sally be more of a Tern for the verse?
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
St. Cynic

Post by St. Cynic »

Jabberwonky wrote:
zachariah wrote:
Dave wrote:

The pun jar is patiently awaiting the flock of you.
txmystic

Post by txmystic »

Jabberwonky wrote:
zachariah wrote:
Dave wrote:

She's acting quickly to avoid a burn for the terse...
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

Jabberwonky That's all you can do when you're stuck with an adolescent Siren as a companion. With luck, Atsali will
learn from this experience: bladder but wiser.

Zachariah Just as long as she doesn't set it in lyric poetry about what she stirred up. Then things would take a Churn for the Verse indeed.

Dave Wouldn't Sally be more of a Tern for the verse?

txmystic She's acting quickly to avoid a burn for the terse...

Hope I got the right order
All to avoid a turn in the hearse.

Okay now who's got the pun jar??
Don't everyone speak up at once..
What do you mean no one has it??!!
Darned right it's a oops.

The pun jar is, unfortunately, still by the dynamite. Being near the center of the blast it will have temporary amnesia from it. So did anyone here actually say anything???
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

St. Cynic wrote: The pun jar is patiently awaiting the flock of you.
The pun vault has just achieved SEO and has apparently started docking procedures with the International Space Station.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin