Find Your Exit Buddy 2013-01-11

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Yamara

Re: Find Your Exit Buddy 2013-01-11

Post by Yamara »

Fairportfan wrote:Monday: Two panic-stricken vampires trying to hid behind a Demon Shepherd who is a foot shorter than either of them...
Ah, interesting.

This is really a test to see how Monica will handle a Phix out for the kill.

She barely knows from Tsillah, and here she's bringing in a couple of total strangers.

But M knows what Phix is like when enraged, and on her turf. The right hand of Zeus put aside, and her own kind eaten whole.

Who can save Pratt & McBride now?

(It looks like them vamp girls are in a heap o' trouble... COMMERCIAL BREAK)
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Dave wrote:
Kingmaker wrote:
Atomic wrote:And now, a word from our sponsor:

RUN!
Brought to you by: AirPhix, by wearing this shoe you can outrun a phixy situation.
Just remember, you don't have to run faster than the sphinx.

You just have to run faster than the vampire next to you.
You mean the one lying on the floor unconscious? That doesn't sound like much of a challenge...
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
DragonholderX

Post by DragonholderX »

Lights out Lucille
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Thing is, Phix could kill Monica, and in the process of trying to "dispose properly of the remains", she re-spawns.

I'll let you all squick out to that.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

jwhouk wrote:Thing is, Phix could kill Monica, and in the process of trying to "dispose properly of the remains", she re-spawns.
The astral fire would probably make her pretty spicy.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
HospitalDrone

Post by HospitalDrone »

Do any of them ever discuss what their plans are for the day? It would keep them from constantly driving each other to the brink of madness.
Dave

Post by Dave »

shadowinthelight wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Thing is, Phix could kill Monica, and in the process of trying to "dispose properly of the remains", she re-spawns.
The astral fire would probably make her pretty spicy.
I was thinking "Tums, by the bushel-load."
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

HospitalDrone wrote:Do any of them ever discuss what their plans are for the day? It would keep them from constantly driving each other to the brink of madness.
But that wouldn't be any FUNNNNNN! :D
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
KnightDelight

Post by KnightDelight »

And thus is born the Everlasting Snack. Willy Wonka may be interested in that.
DANGEROUSLY UNDER-MEDICATED
If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast, and cheap
meisdadoo

Post by meisdadoo »

Jabberwonky wrote:That's why they wear black suits...harder to detect the spills...
Great, now I hve diet coke all over my screen and keyboard. . again :oops:
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

HospitalDrone wrote:Do any of them ever discuss what their plans are for the day? It would keep them from constantly driving each other to the brink of madness.
Of course not. This is a large organization of individuals. Why would they ever talk to each other about plans. Look at the major players. Bradi - The Chess Master. Never lets even the fingers know what the hand is doing. Nudge - Even she doesn't know what she;ll do from moment to moment. Jin - Physco Chick. Afraid to tell any part of her for fear one of them will mess it up. Shelly - Solutions are demolish the wall. Bed - Hypersonic launch between nude jaunts at the lake in winter. Monica - Dietzel maybe the only one who can figure it all out as she really talks to no one else. Bia - Manipulative Bitch of all time and offical secert keeper of the titians. Do any of these look like they would even go to a weekly meeting to check plans? Heck they won't even read the memos or e-mail. Sure won't send any.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
My2Cents

Post by My2Cents »

zachariah wrote:
Of course not. This is a large organization of individuals. Why would they ever talk to each other about plans. Look at the major players. Bradi - The Chess Master. Never lets even the fingers know what the hand is doing. Nudge - Even she doesn't know what she;ll do from moment to moment. Jin - Physco Chick. Afraid to tell any part of her for fear one of them will mess it up. Shelly - Solutions are demolish the wall. Bed - Hypersonic launch between nude jaunts at the lake in winter. Monica - Dietzel maybe the only one who can figure it all out as she really talks to no one else. Bia - Manipulative Bitch of all time and offical secert keeper of the titians. Do any of these look like they would even go to a weekly meeting to check plans? Heck they won't even read the memos or e-mail. Sure won't send any.
That's not Shelly, its Bud.
While misery loves company, chaos brings along friends.
My2Cents

Post by My2Cents »

Yamara wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:Monday: Two panic-stricken vampires trying to hid behind a Demon Shepherd who is a foot shorter than either of them...
Ah, interesting.

This is really a test to see how Monica will handle a Phix out for the kill.

She barely knows from Tsillah, and here she's bringing in a couple of total strangers.

But M knows what Phix is like when enraged, and on her turf. The right hand of Zeus put aside, and her own kind eaten whole.

Who can save Pratt & McBride now?

(It looks like them vamp girls are in a heap o' trouble... COMMERCIAL BREAK)
This would be a good time for Brandy to show up. After all, they will be working for her. And it is likely that all Phix can do to her is chip one of her (Phix's) teeth.
While misery loves company, chaos brings along friends.
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

My2Cents wrote:That's not Shelly, its Bud.
Nope it is Shelly. Remember the thrown engine block. While Bud does it too she is very careful about doing it since she helped torch half the world. Shelly isn't that careful anywhere from irritated up to PO'd.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

zachariah wrote: Of course not. This is a large organization of individuals. Why would they ever talk to each other about plans. Look at the major players.
  • Brandi - The Chess Master. Never lets even the fingers know what the hand is doing.
  • Nudge - Even she doesn't know what she'll do from moment to moment.
  • Jin - Psycho Chick. Afraid to tell any part of her for fear one of them will mess it up.
  • Shelly - Solutions are demolish the wall using an 8-cylinder engine instead of a sledgehammer.
  • Bud - Hypersonic launch between nude jaunts at the lake in winter.
  • Monica - Dietzel maybe the only one who can figure it all out as she really talks to no one else.
  • Bia - Manipulative Bitch of all time and official secret keeper of the Titans.
Do any of these look like they would even go to a weekly meeting to check plans? Heck they won't even read the memos or e-mail. Sure won't send any.
Fixed that. I'm gonna guess you posted using an iPhone/iPad/touch-screen device? This is one reason why I absolutely REFUSE to upgrade to Windows 8 unless forced to do so.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

jwhouk wrote:I'm gonna guess you posted using an iPhone/iPad/touch-screen device? This is one reason why I absolutely REFUSE to degrade to Windows 8 unless forced to do so.
Fixed that for ya.

Windows 8 is ugly and its mama dresses it funny.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Fairportfan wrote:Windows 8 is ugly and its mama dresses it funny.
I agree 100%.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

jwhouk wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:Windows 8 is ugly and its mama dresses it funny.
I agree 100%.
And who's suprised? They've done it before...

Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Aleister Crow

Post by Aleister Crow »

scantrontb wrote:
The Old Wolf wrote:Uh oh. Phix has an issue with vampires, and swooning is taking place!
all I'm seeing is a repeat of when Monica brought Katherine to the Library for the first time...
And the next week's worth of strips after that threw a bunch of Jaguar Girl foreshadowing at us. I never even noticed... :shock:
Whoever coined the phrase "more fun than a barrel of monkeys" obviously never spent an afternoon cramming the little buggers into one.
Sphinx-Napped

Post by Sphinx-Napped »

KnightDelight wrote:
And thus is born the Everlasting Snack. Willy Wonka may be interested in that.
/rattles the pun jar, pay or we will have to deal with zombie pun jar.....
Punjar repair man, that recently up graded the pun jar to 2.0 now with self defense and and evil ai that will try to kill you, if you even try to hurt it for doing its job...