Thankth To You 2013-01-09

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
as363

Re: Thankth To You 2013-01-09

Post by as363 »

an Puddy Tats can really scratch - think I'd want to step away a bit and just let her assimilate the experience !
Julie

Post by Julie »

Oh come on M! You look so surprised at Tsillah's reaction...but she's so right about how you sound!! ;)
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

Tsillah and her sharpy-toothy smile! Then, the introduction to Pratt & McBride, and their over-developed canines. Mon is going to learn something about her new mouthful soon.
eee

Post by eee »

My2Cents wrote:Where are her personnal demons? Shouldn't they be joining in soon?
I suspect even her demons are afraid of her at this point. They might be staying inside, where it's safe, until she calms down...
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

jwhouk wrote:I may have mentioned this before, but I'll say it again - I don't believe we've ever seen the Demons in the library.

I'd have to believe that the Bibliothiki is a "NO DEMONS ALLOWED" zone.
No demons allowed.
No demons allowed;
You're not our crowd,
No demons allowed.

(With apologies to the late Charles M. Schulz... :D )
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

zachariah wrote:
Mark N wrote:
NOTDilbert wrote:Note that squee-ing fangirl hugs cause Monica's aspect to revert to normal. Brandi must have foreseen this....
I thought from the start that her physical transformation is pure shape-shifting and once she learns to control her emotions she will control her appearance. This seems to point in my direction.
Not so much control her emotions but be aware of them So far she takes on her aspect when angry. When the anger gets sidetracked it goes away. So far she feels justified with being angry so why control it. She wants answers. As she does become more in tune with her powers this too will change. I wonder if she can use that look to indicate displeasure at someone annoying her. Talk about a great,'Just Shut Up' look.
...including showing just one fang.

Ought to make the average would-be Romeo scarper PDQ.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

My2Cents wrote:Where are her personnal demons? Shouldn't they be joining in soon?
Heh. I read that "personnel".

I had this flash of DR (Demon Resources) interviews: "All right, what unique way for Monica to suffer can you provide? Can you work odd hours? Are you overpoweringly afraid of jaguars or sphinxes?"
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
bmonk

Post by bmonk »

If they are not careful, a hug on that level could lead to a major wardrobe malfunction. :oops: WHich would ruin a perfectly good snit by giving M something else to get mad about. :shock: :o :x
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

bmonk wrote:If they are not careful, a hug on that level could lead to a major wardrobe malfunction. :oops: WHich would ruin a perfectly good snit by giving M something else to get mad about. :shock: :o :x
Tsillah and Nudge are no respecters of clothes, certainly not while in the Library.

'Tis a veritable gymnasium of self-discovery.
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
Wyvern

Post by Wyvern »

Yamara wrote:Tsillah and Nudge are no respecters of clothes, certainly not while in the Library.

'Tis a veritable gymnasium of self-discovery.

Nudge was certainly entertained by what she discovered! Do you suppose all Titan guys are like that? And when has Nudge been checking out centaurs, anyway?
You should be reading the Wapsi Square Wiki.
JupiterJones

Post by JupiterJones »

Anyone notice that Monica is.. now suddenly taller than Tsillah?

EDIT: her arms seem quite a bit longer as well.. for referance.

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/what-the-heck/

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/thankth-to-you/
donoho

Post by donoho »

lake_wrangler wrote:
jwhouk wrote:I may have mentioned this before, but I'll say it again - I don't believe we've ever seen the Demons in the library.

No demons allowed.
No demons allowed;
You're not our crowd,
No demons allowed.

Wow, can't remember the last time I saw Snoopy come home, but I immediately heard those words in that voice.
TheGeek

Post by TheGeek »

Jabberwonky wrote:I think the cute one is giving out the hugs...

And I have a boatload of sympathy for M, had to do the same thing in Kiddygarden and 1st grade.
I'm with you there. I was in the same boat Kindergarten to 5th grade. In part for me it was T sound for C and K. It was great when I wanted to call the cat in from outside. "Here titty, titty titty." ;-)
Skywatcher68

Post by Skywatcher68 »

donoho wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:

No demons allowed.
No demons allowed;
You're not our crowd,
No demons allowed.

Wow, can't remember the last time I saw Snoopy come home, but I immediately heard those words in that voice.

Great!
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

TheGeek wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:I think the cute one is giving out the hugs...

And I have a boatload of sympathy for M, had to do the same thing in Kiddygarden and 1st grade.
I'm with you there. I was in the same boat Kindergarten to 5th grade. In part for me it was T sound for C and K. It was great when I wanted to call the cat in from outside. "Here titty, titty titty." ;-)
Clathic lithp. And it's still one of my 'tell's when I'm drinking. If the lisp comes out, I need to slow down.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Julie

Post by Julie »

JupiterJones wrote:Anyone notice that Monica is.. now suddenly taller than Tsillah?

EDIT: her arms seem quite a bit longer as well.. for referance.

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/what-the-heck/

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/thankth-to-you/
Meh...the Tsillah we're seeing is her projection, and (as we've seen already) she's an adept shape shifter...and size shifter.
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."