Big Teeth 2013-01-04

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Yamara

Re: Big Teeth 2013-01-04

Post by Yamara »

Fairportfan wrote:
Leak wrote:
cheviot wrote:My overly suspicious nature has me wondering why all three panels in this comic are close ups of Monica's face. It's almost as if Pablo doesn't want us seeing the rest of her body...
Well, that newest print on the frontpage is called "Jaguar Girl" and monica still looks quite the same...
Except for the black hair and no band-aids on her legs.

Maybe the "Jaguar Girl" upgrade fixes klutziness...
Maybe it's a different Jaguar Girl.

just you and me babe
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Yamara wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:
Leak wrote: Well, that newest print on the frontpage is called "Jaguar Girl" and monica still looks quite the same...
Except for the black hair and no band-aids on her legs.

just you and me babe
With those boobs?
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

liquidschwartz wrote:That thort nerdy girl with the speeth impedimenthe is gonna hatha learn to resume her human form.

Or find a job at Warner.

- - on the sidelines, I had this crazy thought.. Monica gets some aid from some old codger who looks a lot like a certain British actor who tells her, "Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and [make out with] the prom queen."

Paul? Were you thinking that, too?
Ya know, i have no idea what film that's a reference to...
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Fairportfan wrote:
liquidschwartz wrote:That thort nerdy girl with the speeth impedimenthe is gonna hatha learn to resume her human form.

Or find a job at Warner.

- - on the sidelines, I had this crazy thought.. Monica gets some aid from some old codger who looks a lot like a certain British actor who tells her, "Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and [make out with] the prom queen."

Paul? Were you thinking that, too?
Ya know, i have no idea what film that's a reference to...
The Rock
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

Leak wrote: Well, that newest print on the frontpage is called "Jaguar Girl" and monica still looks quite the same...
Fairportfan wrote:
Yamara wrote:
Fairportfan wrote: Except for the black hair and no band-aids on her legs.

With those boobs?
Of course. Wouldn't be a Villarreal without the boobs.
Last edited by Yamara on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

Atomic wrote: The Rock
I could not for the life of me remember where it came from but I kept picturing Sean Connery saying it. Thanks for giving the answer, it will keep me from pulling my mental hair out trying to remember where it was from.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Atomic wrote:
Fairportfan wrote: Ya know, i have no idea what film that's a reference to...
The Rock
* sigh *

Right.

I remember now.
=====================
=====================
mike weber
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Dave wrote:That might be an extremely dangerous thing to do! The Library is an extradimensional entity, with portals that tap out into multiple dimensions including our own (and, presumably, into several places in each dimension). Topologically it seems to look rather like a multiply-connected toroidal octopus with a case of the fidgets ;)

No telling what poiting such a construct might do, either to it, or to all of the dimensions to which it is attached. Teleporting something which is outside of our dimension, but which connects to it via portals into our dimension might create a sort of "snake swallowing its own tail" recursion. It could conceivably rupture the dimensional barriers entirely, or end up turning our whole dimension inside out, several times (perhaps an infinite number of times). We might all get sucked into the Big-Lipped Void along with the Library and everything it had a portal attached to. There's no glory in that. :twisted:
Makes me think of the idea Bud(?) had of Shelly jumping through the portal cloth.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

shadowinthelight wrote:
Dave wrote:That might be an extremely dangerous thing to do! The Library is an extradimensional entity, with portals that tap out into multiple dimensions including our own (and, presumably, into several places in each dimension). Topologically it seems to look rather like a multiply-connected toroidal octopus with a case of the fidgets ;)

No telling what poiting such a construct might do, either to it, or to all of the dimensions to which it is attached. Teleporting something which is outside of our dimension, but which connects to it via portals into our dimension might create a sort of "snake swallowing its own tail" recursion. It could conceivably rupture the dimensional barriers entirely, or end up turning our whole dimension inside out, several times (perhaps an infinite number of times). We might all get sucked into the Big-Lipped Void along with the Library and everything it had a portal attached to. There's no glory in that. :twisted:
Makes me think of the idea Bud(?) had of Shelly jumping through the portal cloth.
Yeah - pretty sure that was Bud. Sounds like her, anyway.
=====================
=====================
mike weber