Big Teeth 2013-01-04

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
MrFireDragon

Re: Big Teeth 2013-01-04

Post by MrFireDragon »

aaaw thee lookths vewy cute when thee'ths angwy
"Live, Laugh, Love and Keep Moving Forward." MrFireDragon
TlalocW

Post by TlalocW »

MrFireDragon wrote:aaaw thee lookths vewy cute when thee'ths angwy
Until she poits the entire library into a volcano!!!

TlalocW
as363

Post by as363 »

kingklash wrote:Thufferin' thuccatash!
Well said - glad you can still catch reruns .
My2Cents

Post by My2Cents »

Jabberwonky wrote:
My2Cents wrote:
Stigmartyr762 wrote:At least Monica didn't experience any discomfort as her new chompers came in while she was unconscious. Teeth that big would have hurt like a sumbitch.
Just wait till she bites/perforates her tongue.

Just how do the rest of them avoid that?

And then there is Monica’s and Shelly’s next dentist and doctor’s visits. Are we going to get to see the double takes from those people?
They'll just go to Tina's dentist. They have to be used to it by now...
Given what Tina is and how she exists, I suspect that Tina doesn't have, and either does not need or does not realize she needs, a dentist.

Besides, can you see Tina under anesthesia http://wapsisquare.com/comic/do-the-eyes/
While misery loves company, chaos brings along friends.
cheviot

Post by cheviot »

My overly suspicious nature has me wondering why all three panels in this comic are close ups of Monica's face. It's almost as if Pablo doesn't want us seeing the rest of her body...
The Old Wolf

Post by The Old Wolf »

Ermagerd! Thpeeth impedimenths! :D
“Make the world work, for 100% of humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation, without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone.”
-R. Buckminster Fuller
---------------
Playing in the World Game
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

My2Cents wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:
My2Cents wrote: Just wait till she bites/perforates her tongue.

Just how do the rest of them avoid that?

And then there is Monica’s and Shelly’s next dentist and doctor’s visits. Are we going to get to see the double takes from those people?
They'll just go to Tina's dentist. They have to be used to it by now...
Given what Tina is and how she exists, I suspect that Tina doesn't have, and either does not need or does not realize she needs, a dentist.

Besides, can you see Tina under anesthesia http://wapsisquare.com/comic/do-the-eyes/
Maybe the Wapsiverse has a Tooth Fairy or the like that does dentistry for supers. :twisted:
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

CraigR wrote:MONICA: Oh, perfect! Thelly geth to be a big winged monthter, but I'm thtuck ath a catgirl with a lithp!
Yep, just ask Sylvester about cats with lisps...
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Minor point: Mel Blanc pointed out that Sylvester and Daffy were exactly the same voice, but Daffy was speeded up...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Dave

Post by Dave »

TlalocW wrote:
MrFireDragon wrote:aaaw thee lookths vewy cute when thee'ths angwy
Until she poits the entire library into a volcano!!!
That might be an extremely dangerous thing to do! The Library is an extradimensional entity, with portals that tap out into multiple dimensions including our own (and, presumably, into several places in each dimension). Topologically it seems to look rather like a multiply-connected toroidal octopus with a case of the fidgets ;)

No telling what poiting such a construct might do, either to it, or to all of the dimensions to which it is attached. Teleporting something which is outside of our dimension, but which connects to it via portals into our dimension might create a sort of "snake swallowing its own tail" recursion. It could conceivably rupture the dimensional barriers entirely, or end up turning our whole dimension inside out, several times (perhaps an infinite number of times). We might all get sucked into the Big-Lipped Void along with the Library and everything it had a portal attached to. There's no glory in that. :twisted:

Or, it could be protected and anchored against that sort of mischief... but the backlash from the attempt might toss Monica almost anywhere. Even if she's nearly immortal, a bath in lava might be even more distressing for her than it was for Nudge.

It's probably moot, though... after her recent scare I doubt that Monica is in a mood to "poit in anger and repent at leisure."
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Dave wrote:It's probably moot, though... after her recent scare I doubt that Monica is in a mood to "poit in anger and repent at leisure."
She might panic-poit herself.

Arriving on her boss's desk in full Jaguar Girl Mode?

In Kevin's bed - with Kevin - ibid?

Or perhaps in the middle of Shelly's kick-boxing class?
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Dave

Post by Dave »

Fairportfan wrote:
Dave wrote:It's probably moot, though... after her recent scare I doubt that Monica is in a mood to "poit in anger and repent at leisure."

Only to find that that's where Phix has been spending the morning? ;)
illiad

Post by illiad »

TlalocW wrote:Until she poits the entire library into a volcano!!!TlalocW
I would guess it would result in the library message: "poit area denial in effect - excessive use will transport you to the dungeon until bail has been set" :)
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Probably that. If the Biblithiki is indeed sentient - or somehow alive, at least - then it probably has some self-preservation instinct. Which naturally leads to defense mechanisms against whatever dangers might threaten it: Unruly patrons, arson, dimensional transportation ("poit-spamming," as the kids call it).
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Dave wrote:
Fairportfan wrote:

Only to find that that's where Phix has been spending the morning? ;)
Well, i was actually thinking something like that ...
=====================
=====================
mike weber
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

Since both the beg teeth starting threads recieved replies before either of us could delete I thought the thread would be merged by the admins. Not just one deleted and our comments thrown in the trash. Seems a bit obituary how this was resolved.
Please explain.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
Wapsi
Site Admin

Post by Wapsi »

I saw one that didn't have any replies and deleted that one. I'm new to phpBB so I couldn't find a way to merge it. My apologies.
as363

Post by as363 »

To Paul - My Warrior Lady arrived - and it's already framed and on the wall. Many thanks for the quick shipment - and thanks for the original signature.
Forklifter

Post by Forklifter »

I wonder if the 'reset' effect of getting killed will get rid of the new Jaguar Girl attributes, as the reset was supposed to be her body as it was just after getting the key stuck in her head.
The other option is the Jaguar Girl attributes are now her 'reset' aspects if she gets killed. It will be interesting to see what happens if she is slain again.
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

If Mon ever starts to get *that* angry again, defusing it is now easy - someone whip out the laser pointer and distract her......
When will she get the ears and the tail, I wonder?
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville