What To Do 2020-11-11

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
lake_wrangler

What To Do 2020-11-11

Post by lake_wrangler »

What? No one started this thread yet? Ok. Here we go, then:

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/what-to-do/

Apparently, what constitutes an emergency for one, does not necessarily constitute an emergency for someone else...
Alkarii

Re: What To Do 2020-11-11

Post by Alkarii »

I would recommend something that won't be likely to be removed by a wave or movement. I'm sure Shawna wouldn't mind, but I think the library would consider that to be shenanigans.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

"It's a 'First Outing' of sorts dear, I'd go w/ the classic One-piece...."
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

If there's going to be body surfing I suggest the one piece, but if this is going to be just "splashing in the waves and being seen" then the skimpiest bikini she has. :ugeek:

Unless she wants something else then wear the skimpy bikini body surfing. That's almost guaranteed to get "something else" started by leaving.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

Katherine is trying very hard, with every fiber of her being, not to laugh. Having already dealt with one teenage girl, she knows that even though, to her, it is a trivial matter, it is quite serious for her daughter. She and Bryan can have a laugh about it, over a glass of wine, later.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

*Autocorrected into Conformaty!*
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

Katherine, faced with the greatest of all mom challenges: humoring her daughter as she goes through the crisis of what to wear on a date.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

ziggy78eog wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:42 am Katherine is trying very hard, with every fiber of her being, not to laugh. Having already dealt with one teenage girl, she knows that even though, to her, it is a trivial matter, it is quite serious for her daughter. She and Bryn can have a laugh about it, over a glass of wine, later.
I think Katherine may have actually believed the second time would be easier.

Silly mommy.

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.