Wapsi Square Angry Castela Print

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Opus the Poet

Wapsi Square Angry Castela Print

Post by Opus the Poet »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/wapsi-squa ... ela-print/

If I saw that coming down the hall I would be scared, because I accidentally tested it and I'm not fireproof. So far the only thing I have tested positively against has been pickup trucks and baseball bats to the head, I can be damaged by high heat sources.

And just FYI I don't like testing to see what I can live through, the consequences of failing a test are rather high. I barely survived the last "how hard can we hit him with a truck?" test.

But ain't it a pretty poster? :twisted:
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
jwhouk

Re: Wapsi Square Angry Castela Print

Post by jwhouk »

Soundtrack to that poster would probably be "School's Out" by Alice Cooper.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

She could very well get expelled for that kind of behaviour...
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Alkarii wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:23 am She could very well be gently and cautiously advised that she was being excused from any further obligation to attend classes, since she was clearly unhappy with the school for that kind of behaviour...
Fixed that for you.

I mean, would you want to be the faculty member who told her she was expelled? Even a high-level magic user would have concerns about his/her survival, and I don't think there are any immortal-and-invulnerable golems on the school staff...
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

There are only two people on the earth who could tell her that she was expelled.

One of them is in Japan, working in a German beer garden; the other is her adopted mother.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

jwhouk wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:24 pm There are only two people on the earth who could tell her that she was expelled.

One of them is in Japan, working in a German beer garden; the other is her adopted mother.
Depends on just how you definine "on Earth".

And even being strict about it, have you forgotten Aunt Bud or Gran'ma Lily?

Widening focus a bit, Tanta Phix or Aunt Nudge, likely...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Eh, she certainly has the potential to be very dangerous, but I don't really see her lashing out at bystanders. Just at people who she thinks are trying to hurt her or to hurt people she wants to protect. So if a teacher scolded her for acting up, I doubt that they would be in any danger from Castela intentionally attacking them.

The danger would be more from unintended harm. Being exposed to too much heat or radiation, or even Castela forgetting to tone things down (such as when a certain butterfly got a bit of a squish).