Confession To A Shadow 2012-11-30

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
NOTDilbert

Re: Confession To A Shadow 2012-11-30

Post by NOTDilbert »

I think M has come to that point of realization - she is a 'monster' and, like Euryale, Phix, Prat amd McBride - well, McBride, and
Shelly - must learn to keep a lid on it no matter how the ire boils. Shelly is still learning, the GG's have been doing it for a long time (Bud still broods) and Pratt - needs tutoring; as may Monica.

But as things are shaping up, Nudge may be okay; and all our friendly female monsters will be led by Monica in a good, long group cathartic cry.

And all us fans will just sit back and watch the Monsters Bawl. :twisted:

(drops house keys in Pun Jar.)

(edit) Dang! Made an error - Pratt is the one who's better at fitting in, not McBride; McBride still needs tutoring.....
(Written sitting in the cab of my truck, on a damaged laptop, 'cause I locked myself out of the house and my keys are still in the Pun Jar....)
Last edited by NOTDilbert on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville
illiad

Post by illiad »

Jabberwonky wrote:Just sommat I noticed looking for reference to sommat else...
well, we've all done that at one time or another, pretending we are clint eastwood or sommat.....:mrgreen:
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

NOTDilbert wrote: But as things are shaping up, Nudge may be okay; and all our friendly female monsters will be led by Monica in a good, long group cathartic cry.

And all us fans will just sit back and watch the Monsters Bawl. :twisted:

(drops house keys in Pun Jar.)
Now that's some good pun. :D
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

illiad wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:Just sommat I noticed looking for reference to sommat else...
well, we've all done that at one time or another, pretending we are clint eastwood or sommat.....:mrgreen:
I think the reference was to the background.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
My2Cents

Post by My2Cents »

NOTDilbert wrote:Yep, she's in the Library now - but, judging from the background, she's (floating?) at least one level off the floor.....
She is probably on a mezzanine level balcony. Old libraries often have them, sometimes a lot of them back in the stacks.

It comes from having the central areas designed for aesthetics (open, airy, vaulted ceilings, etc.), but the stacks have been converted to a maximum storage and access industrial design (8ft ceilings or less so you can reach everything without having to climb). I have even been in one extreme case where the bookcases ran floor to ceiling (40+feet!) of the big room and there were 4 mezzanine levels suspended around the book cases (yes, getting at the contents of the shelves located partway between one level and the next could be … interesting).
While misery loves company, chaos brings along friends.
Dave

Post by Dave »

NOTDilbert wrote:(Written sitting in the cab of my truck, on a damaged laptop, 'cause I locked myself out of the house and my keys are still in the Pun Jar....)
Well, if you were sitting on that laptop when it wasn't damaged, perhaps that is how it became damaged! Laptops are supposed to be kept on top of the lap, not underneath! :twisted:
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

Dave wrote:
NOTDilbert wrote:(Written sitting in the cab of my truck, on a damaged laptop, 'cause I locked myself out of the house and my keys are still in the Pun Jar....)
Well, if you were sitting on that laptop when it wasn't damaged, perhaps that is how it became damaged! Laptops are supposed to be kept on top of the lap, not underneath! :twisted:

Ask me how I did my typing.... :o
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

NOTDilbert wrote:
Dave wrote:

Ask me how I did my typing.... :o
Was it related to butt dialing a cell phone by any chance??? :mrgreen:
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.