Like Dreaming 2012-11-29

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Fairportfan

Re: Like Dreaming 2012-11-29

Post by Fairportfan »

CraigR wrote:Okay, I've been reading this thread and something occurred to me: Nudge wasn't quite acting like herself just before M threw her where ever she threw her. A master manipulator like Nudge may have taken the extremity of Monica's possible response into account. Nudge found a spell to give her a human visage, but there's nothing to say she couldn't have cast it on someone else. Like, for example, a willing accomplice who could not only withstand a lava bath but could poit in her own right. That could have been Bud glamoured-up as Nudge, and knew just what buttons to push. Nudge could step out of the shadows (cue Tsillah) once the full weight of what she might have done hits her.

M: Oh, god! What have I done!?
Bud (looking scortched): Less than you think...
Nudge: SURPRISE!!
Oh, i like that one.

Which means it hasn't the chance of a celluloid dog where Nudge wound up...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

I like the Bia Posession theory. It would be her way to get back at Nudge for revealing her past actions to Phix.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Julie

Post by Julie »

Mark N wrote:
Julie wrote: And I just want to add that Cliffhanger Fridays are rough, but Cliffhanger Thursdays are worse! :( :cry: It's the price I'll have to pay for going out of town for the next five days. Nudge's status (alive or dead) better be good and resolved by Tuesday or Wednesday (not sure precisely which day I'll be getting back to my computer). :roll:
:shock: Someones needs a cellphone with internet access. 8-)
Someone has a cell phone with internet access, but has maxed out her data plan (because she doesn't see the point in spending the money for 10x more data when she normally uses a little less than her plan allows)...and wasn't in places with free wi-fi most of her trip. :(
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

Julie wrote:
Mark N wrote:
Julie wrote: And I just want to add that Cliffhanger Fridays are rough, but Cliffhanger Thursdays are worse! :( :cry: It's the price I'll have to pay for going out of town for the next five days. Nudge's status (alive or dead) better be good and resolved by Tuesday or Wednesday (not sure precisely which day I'll be getting back to my computer). :roll:
:shock: Someones needs a cellphone with internet access. 8-)
Someone has a cell phone with internet access, but has maxed out her data plan (because she doesn't see the point in spending the money for 10x more data when she normally uses a little less than her plan allows)...and wasn't in places with free wi-fi most of her trip. :(
Ooops. Sorry my bad. :oops:
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Mark N wrote:
Julie wrote:Someone has a cell phone with internet access, but has maxed out her data plan (because she doesn't see the point in spending the money for 10x more data when she normally uses a little less than her plan allows)...and wasn't in places with free wi-fi most of her trip. :(
Ooops. Sorry my bad. :oops:
Could be worse: some people I know *cough* myself *cough* don't even have a cell phone... :roll: :P
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

lake_wrangler wrote:Could be worse: some people I know *cough* myself *cough* don't even have a cell phone... :roll: :P
No cell phone??? :shock: You are a smarter man than me (damned electronic tether) :D
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Mark N wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:Could be worse: some people I know *cough* myself *cough* don't even have a cell phone... :roll: :P
No cell phone??? :shock: You are a smarter man than me (damned electronic tether) :D
I'm still addicted to the internet, though... but from the home computer... Trying to work on that, but results are not encouraging so far...
Julie

Post by Julie »

Mark N wrote:Ooops. Sorry my bad. :oops:
No worries! :) My data plan just renewed for the month as of this morning, so I'm a happy mobile internet fiend again. :P

And lake_wrangler...I'm impressed! I can't imagine my life without my cell phone anymore (I tend to have a minor panic attack anytime I accidentally leave it plugged in at home for a day).
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Bathorys Daughter

Post by Bathorys Daughter »

Julie wrote:
Mark N wrote:Ooops. Sorry my bad. :oops:
No worries! :) My data plan just renewed for the month as of this morning, so I'm a happy mobile internet fiend again. :P

And lake_wrangler...I'm impressed! I can't imagine my life without my cell phone anymore (I tend to have a minor panic attack anytime I accidentally leave it plugged in at home for a day).
My phone is my life. I don't know how I survived before them. Not so much to stay in touch but as a way to ease my fears. Always being able to summon help is a great stress reliever. I really panic when I find I've forgotten mine. So much so that once, when I was far away when I realized it, I bought a cheap pay-as-you-go phone on the spot just to have something for that purpose. Even though I was just going to be gone for the day. Now I just keep it in my purse all the time since you can still call 911 even from a phone with no paid service.
A society should not be judged on how it treats its outstanding citizens but by how it treats its criminals... ~ Fyodor Dostoevsky.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Bathorys Daughter wrote:My phone is my life. I don't know how I survived before them. Not so much to stay in touch but as a way to ease my fears. Always being able to summon help is a great stress reliever. I really panic when I find I've forgotten mine. So much so that once, when I was far away when I realized it, I bought a cheap pay-as-you-go phone on the spot just to have something for that purpose. Even though I was just going to be gone for the day. Now I just keep it in my purse all the time since you can still call 911 even from a phone with no paid service.
Meanwhile, last August, I rode my bicycle from Québec City to Toronto, all without a phone... Never once, did I ever feel uneasy about being in the middle of nowhere without a way to contact someone in case of emergency...