What the Heck? 2012-11-28

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Fairportfan

What the Heck? 2012-11-28

Post by Fairportfan »

Last edited by Fairportfan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
ShadOBabe

Re: What the Heck? 2012-11-29

Post by ShadOBabe »

Yeah, she just doesn't have Phix's rep. Yet.
Fairportfan

Re: What the Heck? 2012-11-28

Post by Fairportfan »

Oopsie.

The Old Wolf seems to have started an earlier thread, but with his own title...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

Fairportfan wrote:Oopsie.

Yup. Happened yesterday too. Someone managed to merge/interleave the posts so that no matter what title, it was all in one thread.
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

NOTDilbert wrote:

Yup. Happened yesterday too. Someone managed to merge/interleave the posts so that no matter what title, it was all in one thread.
And just now, I started one, because I could swear this one wasn't there, but it was by the time I posted mine... Weird.

So I deleted my post. (Though I'll paste its original content here.)
lake_wrangler wrote:And the reverse picture is now complete, with Monica being the one telling the unexpected spectator to leave... She has become Phix, so to speak.

I love the way Tsillah allows herself to then just snap her out of it by pinching the ear, just like older people used to do to misbehaving kids, way back when...
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

Wdot

Post by Wdot »

Monica got her ears shadow boxed for being naughty.edit Actually it was worse, she looks like she is being grabbed by the ear like a really naughty kid.
Make the wrong things difficult, and the right things easy. Notice the smallest change and the slightest try and reward him.
----Ray Hunt
Jürgen A. Erhard

Post by Jürgen A. Erhard »

lake_wrangler wrote:
NOTDilbert wrote:

And just now, I started one, because I could swear this one wasn't there, but it was by the time I posted mine... Weird.

So I deleted my post. (Though I'll paste its original content here.)
lake_wrangler wrote:And the reverse picture is now complete, with Monica being the one telling the unexpected spectator to leave... She has become Phix, so to speak.

I love the way Tsillah allows herself to then just snap her out of it by pinching the ear, just like older people used to do to misbehaving kids, way back when...
What makes you so sure that's Tsillah? "Cotton pickin' minute" sounds like our favorite gorgon to me. And for the love of Mike, I can't recall her name right now. :P
meisdadoo

Post by meisdadoo »

Oh it's Tsillah pulling her ear back into reality all right.
However that is not her body, but her "shadow"--because you can't "poit" a shadow. Shadows being the lack of light and all. . . :lol:
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Jürgen A. Erhard wrote:What makes you so sure that's Tsillah? "Cotton pickin' minute" sounds like our favorite gorgon to me. And for the love of Mike, I can't recall her name right now. :P
After further re-reading, and prompted by comments in Old Wolf's coexisting thread for today, I had already concluded that it is indeed quite possible for that hand to belong to Euryale. But that because of the language, not because of the height or lack of a striped shirt sleeve, as someone mentioned there, as it is well known that Tsillah's "shadow" can change at will, and that rather quickly if necessary.
illiad

Post by illiad »

lake_wrangler wrote:
Jürgen A. Erhard wrote:What makes you so sure that's Tsillah? "Cotton pickin' minute" sounds like our favorite gorgon to me. And for the love of Mike, I can't recall her name right now. :P
After further re-reading, and prompted by comments in Old Wolf's coexisting thread for today, I had already concluded that it is indeed quite possible for that hand to belong to Euryale. But that because of the language, not because of the height or lack of a striped shirt sleeve, as someone mentioned there, as it is well known that Tsillah's "shadow" can change at will, and that rather quickly if necessary.
Ah! I thought I had lost that post ??? so did not follow up... todays strip forum continues here

tomorrow, we will see... :)
Radio365

Post by Radio365 »

I am REALLY concerned about Monica's mouth. She seems to have an issue with keeping her lips where they go.