This Problem 2012-11-19

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Bathorys Daughter

Re: This Problem 2012-11-19

Post by Bathorys Daughter »

TheDOCTOR wrote:Also sounds like Nudge wants her freinds to..."Make Nice" before The Holidays.
I don't know. I wouldn't think human holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas would mean much to the likes of Nudge or Phix. Frankly. given sphinx society, I can't see them celebrating holidays at all. Can't see them having family get-togethers for that matter. Heck, Phix didn't even share her enemy's carcass with any of her kin. I mean human families, at least, celebrate promotions together. Fortunately we don't devour the previous holder of the position we assumed.
A society should not be judged on how it treats its outstanding citizens but by how it treats its criminals... ~ Fyodor Dostoevsky.
shadowinthelight

Re: This Problem 2012-11-19

Post by shadowinthelight »

Bathorys Daughter wrote:I don't know. I wouldn't think human holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas would mean much to the likes of Nudge or Phix. Frankly. given sphinx society, I can't see them celebrating holidays at all. Can't see them having family get-togethers for that matter. Heck, Phix didn't even share her enemy's carcass with any of her kin. I mean human families, at least, celebrate promotions together. Fortunately we don't devour the previous holder of the position we assumed.
Given Phix's feline tendencies maybe she indulges in celebrating Catsmas.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!