over-our-heads 2012-11-15

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
scantrontb

over-our-heads 2012-11-15

Post by scantrontb »

My roommate doesn't read the comic regularly (if at all...) but was curious about what was happening recently, so i was telling her about the encounter that Pratt and Suzie had with Tsillah, and was describing her as a 4th dimensional being who's "shadow" is the 3D being that we see here in our dimension... all this without even seeing today's comic... cool deja vu huh?

other than that, i wonder what's gonna happen when the V-Girls meet up with Monica again? is she going to instantly dislike then due to Doubts influence? and for that matter, was Doubt really ?angry? when she scared McBride off, or was that just her "game face" in order to scare her, and that she'll be happy to see them once Tsillah explains who they are, and not some run-of-the-mill, lowlife-scum-vampires? but ones that are actually responsible and (last relapse withstanding) the "good guys" for once...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac