Not Me 2019 01 27

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Catawampus

Re: Not Me 2019 01 27

Post by Catawampus »

Does it count as bisexual if you're interested in naked fun time only with guys, but get romantically emotionally involved with a girl? I'm not really clear on all the subtleties of the classifications.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

Catawampus wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:51 pm Does it count as bisexual if you're interested in naked fun time only with guys, but get romantically emotionally involved with a girl? I'm not really clear on all the subtleties of the classifications.
With some people it's necessary to distinguish between -sexual and -romantic.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Popular social weirdness had reduced all human parings to either homosexual or bisexual. This is a false dilemma. There are plenty of ways to have male, female, or both type friends without being a sexual relationship beyond the category of being. It's sad to see that trap being applied to everything in sight - sort of the hyper-psychoalanysis of classic cartoons, stories, movies, fairy tales, etc.

Prince Charming was a rapist.

Gunga Din was an oppressed PTSD victim.

Captain Ahab's crew were co-dependent.

Give me a break. Personal conflicts are at the heart of most every story and just plain life. Warts and all, but not just warts.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Akeche

Post by Akeche »

I'm still preparing to buy Hiroshi's bus ticket at this point.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

So Scarlett just kicked Cassie's tush,
by knowing what buttons to push-
now she'll find out if Shawna
is willing and wanna
go spooning and gnawing a bush...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Last edited by TazManiac on Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

Sgt. Howard wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:27 am So Scarlett just kicked Cassie's tush,
by knowing what buttons to push-
now she'll find out if Shawna
is willing and wanna
go spooning and gnawing a bush...
And that is the perspective we have yet to hear from; so far, this entire arc has been from Castella's perspective, without knowing Shawna's feelings about this. She might not reciprocate any romantic feeling towards Cass. Or she does have feeling for Castella, but is afraid of Hiroshi, somewhat similar to Monica, Georgette, and Kevin. Or any infinite combonations in between those two points.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

ziggy78eog wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:19 pm And that is the perspective we have yet to hear from; so far, this entire arc has been from Castella's perspective, without knowing Shawna's feelings about this. She might not reciprocate any romantic feeling towards Cass. Or she does have feeling for Castella, but is afraid of Hiroshi, somewhat similar to Monica, Georgette, and Kevin. Or any infinite combonations in between those two points.
Remember this page ... and the next page, too?
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:08 pm
ziggy78eog wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:19 pm And that is the perspective we have yet to hear from; so far, this entire arc has been from Castella's perspective, without knowing Shawna's feelings about this. She might not reciprocate any romantic feeling towards Cass. Or she does have feeling for Castella, but is afraid of Hiroshi, somewhat similar to Monica, Georgette, and Kevin. Or any infinite combonations in between those two points.
Remember this page ... and the next page, too?
But that is as far as we have gotten, with Shawna. What are her thoughts, after that? Has she talked to anyone? Has she sat down to try and figure things out, on her own? We do not know.