Last Place 2019-01-22

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
TazManiac

Last Place 2019-01-22

Post by TazManiac »

(It'll be in the Last Place you Look for it...)

Last Place

Castela is all buffed up, wonder what that's a reaction to?

(link fixed, Thx Dave...)
Atomic

Re: Last Place 2019-01-22

Post by Atomic »

Once again, spandex saves the day!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

Someone's been hitting the gym. And someone clearly hasn't.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

How far did Scarlet have to run? It's implied she searched the entire (sizable) building or complex . . . if she's not a distance runner or swimmer, that would likely exceed her immediate endurance.

And not being in athletic clothing and shoes would make it worse . . . running in dressy shoes is exhausting.

But if she's in decent shape, she should bounce back fast.

--FreeFlier
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Cas is showing some mass and development there, but there is not much definition to view on the backs of her legs. That's normal because there aren't many different muscles visible from the back of the leg.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

The body is maturing and the time at the gym really shows. She still has that sweet childish face we all know and love though.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I think this is a phase Pau... er Castela is going through: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wapsi-Square-o ... SwFZZcR9Ha

sheik

Post by sheik »

Opus the Poet wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:06 am Cas is showing some mass and development there, but there is not much definition to view on the backs of her legs. That's normal because there aren't many different muscles visible from the back of the leg.
Definition is generally a function of lack of body fat, especially subcutaneous. As a hybrid she may even employ fat as an energy source, and so needs the reserve to back up that muscle.
Cas has no intention to show off for the judges, and I suspect she's long since been heavily employing hammerspace to look normal sized.
I think what we may be seeing is Castela in a more relaxed mode.
But now I'm beginning to wonder if she may be approaching a true polymorph and is getting comfortable in just about any mode, and with practice will do near-miraculous transformations.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Well, canon, if it is to be relied on, has shown us a few things regarding Casetela's form and function: (these are in no particular order btw...)

- Sometimes she has shown an ability to changer her appearance at will.

- At an early age she was a plant in a small pot, but who changed as needs were met (protecting the adolescent Atsali, in the Panic Room for example)

- 'Aunt' Shelly has been a recent influence, esp around the time as Castela was transitioning to a High School-er; the leather jacket, et al... (Aunt Shelly is by nature, very 'buff')

- At times Castela has 'fallen apart' tumbling down the stairs for example, to land in a heap of vines at the bottom. (Comedic Effect, Authors' Ownership, Rule of Funny all apply)

- At other times, seemingly automatic & unconsciously, Cas has shown different aspects in her form, like when Sad and when in danger or Fighting (even w/ her Sister...)

That's my ramblings for now...